YouTube Updates

Gmail , backup everything will be lost because google bots is messed up again, worst part they don't even acknowledge and fix their mess. I have been stalling moving from gmail my important acc to proton or some more responsible provider have to start working on it .

after using mastodon for the last couple of days... i am pretty excited about the fediverse thing.

KZVlFZO.png

looks already invaded

wtf is this radio spam #DeMonetisationDisaster

this should answer your basic queries.

There is also no Trending Topics and that's also by design. This confuses most of the Twitter users . In fact, by removing it, Mastodon killed the urge to enhance CERTAIN arguments instead of others and all the 'social noise' about vapor-problems. Mastodon is a place where you can TALK with people without having to know by a TT board that a certain argomrnt is more important than the one you want to talk.

i think rules on that link does not apply to all mastdoon instances.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup. It's currently the most popular with Indian user base so does matter.

Every instance is like a forum... Owned and managed by its own team.

Instance owners can block users on other instances from their own instances. They can also block complete instances. Users can also mute complete instances.

So basically if your account's instance has good policies... It would save you from users on other instances as well.

Reactions: Smh