Reliance Broadband: Need info about Combo 600+ Night^ Booster top up

• Thread starter Thread starter varunbali
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 19,527
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest USP is thats Reliance does not have Fair Usage policies as yet and i hope they never have it .. as to the reliability of the connection some local in your area will help u better ..
hope someone sees this and replies

i dont know sorry . i am not into online gaming so no idea ..

i heard that for playing online games there need 300+ ping...

I just called Reliance cc and checked out they dont have BB connection in my are..it really sucks!!

I just called Reliance cc and checked out they dont have BB connection in my are..it really sucks!!

i also need to know is it available in my area. if it is available i will sure take reliance. here asianet dataline and bsnl are main.
tata will be available if we spent money for a post and wiring chares from 50meters.

i also need to know is it available in my area. if it is available i will sure take reliance. here asianet dataline and bsnl are main.
tata will be available if we spent money for a post and wiring chares from 50meters.

Asianet Dataline is pathetic. They have the worst service and connectivity (I am a previous customer) :isorry:. Better go with Reliance Broadband Combo 600+ Night^ Booster top up. I am currently using this plan and it totally rocks. :thumbsup:

Asianet Dataline is pathetic. They have the worst service and connectivity (I am a previous customer) :isorry:. Better go with Reliance Broadband Combo 600+ Night^ Booster top up. I am currently using this plan and it totally rocks. :thumbsup:

yea Asianet is not soo good now. i am also an old customer.
are u from trivandrum? can you check the speed at speedtest.net and post here the results please.
is at the time of installation only need 500rs?
is there any charge for modem?

yea Asianet is not soo good now. i am also an old customer.
are u from trivandrum? can you check the speed at speedtest.net and post here the results please.
is at the time of installation only need 500rs?
is there any charge for modem?

Yes Athul, I am from Trivandrum.
Reliance offers amazing speed. Their initial installation charge is only Rs. 500. Even though the plan is 600 Kbps + 1 Mbps at night, sometimes they provide insane speed. Look at screenshot below (the current time is 11.47 am and I took it 5 min ago.)
http://a.imageshack.us/img844/3706/reliancemorningspeedtes.jpg

nice plan hmmm i should leave airtel and take reliance . any reliance user near rajouri or inderpuri or near by area delhi

@speedtech, I totally agree with you mate, previous customer of Asianet Dataline, will never ever recommend and Reliance rocksss!!!

Is Reliance wired broadband dynamic IP?I know the WiMAX connection has issues with changing IP, what about wired?

Status
Not open for further replies.