BSNL Broadband Self Care Portable: selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in

• Thread starter Thread starter abhispra
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 490,622
Yah this site is in Down state so many times.But some uses are also there. Complaint Bookings, Status etc; under Services tab.

Has anyone tried all these options viz. Complaint Booking, Change of Bill Plans, etc.???Their payment portal is still not functioning. God knows when they're gonna fix that!!!!

Has anyone tried all these options viz. Complaint Booking, Change of Bill Plans, etc.???

Their payment portal is still not functioning. God knows when they're gonna fix that!!!!

I used complaint booking. Its easy, if the site is Up.😀

This is ridiculous:notallowed::notallowed::notallowed::notallowed: I don't know why they call it 'Selfcare Portal' when most of the important selfcare features i.e. Online Bill Payment and Plan Change links doesnt work.

I'm trying to change my broadband plan from HomeCombo 500C to BBG Combo 600 through the new Selfcare Portal i.e. Loading Portal...

From the last few days, i'm getting the same error even after filling the required details properly. The error says 'Please select one from the list of modem types', whereas there is nothing so called 'List of Modem Types' in the page.

I have also tried it in different PCs and even different Web Browsers without any positive outcome 🙁

Following are the screenshots of the same.

In the below images i can see that by default a modem type is selected already viz. BB_MODEM_Type-B1

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4070/screen1hy.jpg

Here, i've selected all the details required by me including the plan to which i want to migrate to....

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/4870/screen2rz.jpg

This is the error i'm getting. You can notice there is no list where modem type can be selected. I even tried selecting 'Modem Installation Required' to 'Yes'. But the same error pops up.
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3893/screen3gy.jpg

I also wanted to know whether anyone has used the Selfcare Portal to change broadband plan successfully.

What does the modem have to do with anything? It's not like you're asking for a speed that's only compatible with a particular modem. These guys are knuts.

Don't break your head, just trot over to the office and get it done there.

Hello members,
Today i wanted to check my usage and logged onto BSNL Portal, after signing in there i was redirected to a totally new page where it was mentioned to choose our telecom circle to get into self care portal :confuse:. Hence i chose my telecom circle, again i was redirected to a new site BSNL Customer Care Portal. Since, it has only 1 option to sign into that portal i.e. UserID and Password!!!!
So please, can any 1 tell me what is this UserID???? I tried it with my portal id and even with my mail is (******@bsnl.in) but it always said that "Username Authentication Failed"!!!!!!!!
Please help me in solving this problem, i desperately want to log in to BSNL to track my Order Status.
Thanks

@aesouzaHmm. I think there is no other way out than to go to their office. The problem is I'll have to take a leave from office for this. I thought the said "Selfcare Portal" will make things easier :frown:. No point in arguing much, thats how BSNL works :frown:

Hey you should first register at selfcare portal and then you can login at that website. First , you need to know a Verification number which can be retrieved from BSNL office.

The portal is not working from the last three days :wall:. Its giving 'Service Unavailable' error. And guys, don't bother trying the 'Change of Plan' option, it doesnt work :madness:

Can anyone suggest me how to find cust_id ? I dont have it on my LL bill, it is unique id of 12 digit which is not acceptable in cust_id text box, as cust_id should be of 10 digit only. I called customer care 1504 , and got nothing. I am from west-region ( Maharashtra )