BSNL Broadband Self Care Portable: selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in

• Thread starter Thread starter abhispra
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 490,629

abhispra

ISP
BSNL
I have applied for a plan change but the selfcare portal does not shows any details. Also there is no option to see my usage on the portal. Is this expected?? I have tried the portal http://data.bsnl.in/wps/portal. Is there any other website where this can be checked?

As suggested by Dilip, checked my speed which is still 256kbps. Shall check with BSNL office tomorrow. Thanks Dilip for all your help.

Nobody reported. You are the first one to raise the issue. Wait for others to comment.

We cannot access the selfcare pages of Hyderabad BB users.Give factual details . or post screen shot. with Google Warning.Without facts cannot complain to BSNL.Change the browser to FF. or Chrome.Feedback.mention name of trojan not readable.In the SelfCare page are there some other links ?

Yea. NOD32 is displaying the warning box.

These things are quite natural. Some months back, I informed COAI (cellular operators association of India) regarding something similar. They rectified it immediately and even sent me a thank-you reply email.

Screen-shot: http://i48.tinypic.com/10yqi6r.jpg

I can't signup for selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in( I am in NIB-2) . It keeps on saying BB user id is invalid or you dont have active connection.

I have tried my "portal id, my BB user id, userid@bsnl.in and my telephone number". None of these work and I keep on getting the same message. I contacted my local BSNL office and BSNL customer care and they said we have registered your complaint as usual. Please help me out guys 🙁

I can't signup for selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in( I am in NIB-2) . It keeps on saying BB user id is invalid or you dont have active connection.

I have tried my "portal id, my BB user id, userid@bsnl.in and my telephone number". None of these work and I keep on getting the same message. I contacted my local BSNL office and BSNL customer care and they said we have registered your complaint as usual. Please help me out guys 🙁

You have to first enter your customer ID. This should be at the top right side of your latest telephone bill.

actually there is a separate box for customer ID in the form so I guess I cant enter it in BB user id box 🙁

U can call Ur local BSNL office n confirm wid them.. since for me d website address is selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.ininitially wen i tried for wdc even i got d same error.. n i called the local BSNL office n got to kno dat my web address is not sdc bt wdc.. this might help i guess.. 🙂as far as the registration is concerned wen the reg page opens u hav to enter ur cust id as it on the telephone bill n u hav to choose a username dat u want.. dis usage check site has nothin to do wit BB user id

U can call Ur local BSNL office n confirm wid them.. since for me d website address is
selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in
initially wen i tried for wdc even i got d same error.. n i called the local BSNL office n got to kno dat my web address is not sdc bt wdc..
this might help i guess.. 🙂
as far as the registration is concerned wen the reg page opens u hav to enter ur cust id as it on the telephone bill n u hav to choose a username dat u want.. dis usage check site has nothin to do wit BB user id

S = south, W = west ! Details should be on the back page of your bill.

Those websites are divided in four zones. At the moment, the bsnl website shows just one link. The links are as follows...selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.inselfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.inselfcare.ndc.bsnl.co.inselfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.inIf your getting an error while registering then it obviously means that your user id does not match the zone. Try the other optional sites. The GUI of these websites are different from each other.Source: Customer care

today 15 jul 2010 . bsnl sites were down since 12june !!Old usage site inaccessible. Was told to use BSNL Customer Care Portal, "selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in" etc.THE MOSTEST HORRIBLEST WORSTEST website anyone has ever designed.

I think u should have two more options ..1. good2. badbecause to a much extent it is not v bad(as ur first option) and second some users can have a choice between good and bad.here all the option are bad..so i mean some user who like or say that site is good will not be able too pole.and there is no vote for site goodness..