• Views Views 21,108
Status
Not open for further replies.

satnam99

ISP
Airtel
Now a days huge Pixelation problem in the following Channels can be seen
Sab TV, AAjtak, Zoom, MTV , Sony, NDTV, Nick ec
I checked signal quality which is excellent but picture stucks after 3 mintues.
This is too bad for Tata Sky viewers. May be due to new channels added or HD channel testing this problem occured.
I also contacted CC but they failed to overcome this problem . This problem should be rectified by tata sky at earliest.
Someone faing the same problem please write here and give suggestions if any.

hey @satnam99even i m facing the same problem,also sometimes the picture has so much pixelation that the entire screen looks like it is washed with water.As you wrote ,it happens every 3-5 minutes and remains for 3-5 seconds..i have a Tata Sky plus stb,i taut this problem is happeneing due to some problem in my HDD.but now i beleive i was wrong.

I've noticed this too on different channels over the past few days. Maybe they've had to reduce bandwidth for existing channels to squeeze in their HD channels testing.

i kno send mails..... me too facing the same problems in the abv mentioned channels like Sab TV, AAjtak, Zoom, MTV , Sony, NDTV, 9XM,etc.....hope its rectfd soon

Guys has anyone noticied that there is very minimal pixelation today

yes... i am facing the same problem... called mailed TS, they called me and asked to reset the STB ..... and after thet problem is solved almost...

what u did to reset the stb ,can u eloborate more on that even i caled them and informed about the problem but the struck pic and pixleation is there and veryy bad it looks in movie channels like star movie,hbo, axn

i hv raised a complain. engineer to visit me tomorrow( June 8th on 11 am) i will update after the visit..

Problem exists for me starting from yesterday on quite a few channels.

i hv raised a complain. engineer to visit me tomorrow( June 8th on 11 am) i will update after the visit..

Waste of time. engineer wont fix a thing since the problem is not with your STB. all of us facing this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.