3G services from Reliance Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
connect
Did u think that Reliance is Going to give Cheapest 3G Service .. after investing an amount of Rs 8583 crore for 3G license ???? :iomg::iomg::iomg: :huh::huh::huh::readtherules::O

awwww

Not just reliance, all of them.We are doomed to pay top dollar for the interwebz.

But Bsnl 3g data plans r very expensive.. hope it wll be cheap from private players.. :yahoo:

1399 for unlimted is really grt!!!

They are going to make you pay through the nose for 3G service like all good things in india are only for the uber-rich and with the continuing scheme of the government the gap between the rich and poor will only continue to widen. ...but i dont expect to be a part of this and take relaince 3G xD 😀

reliance is likely to price their service lower if i am to believe their AGM... but the quality of service would ensure that no serious user would continue on their network.

^^^^ ha Ha , But guys , there should be some serious competition , so if u think 3g service are gonna be cost u more , then u may be wrong , i m also in equilibrium to wt say , is it cost us bomb or just a whip

If you want services to be cheaper, then expecting quality service would be nothing more than mhm.There is just one thing that Indian telecom companies seems to be ignoring these days. People.

I am sure that 3g will be moderately priced. somewhere middle between expensive and cheap. There is reason for that. if they keep their service expensive trying to incur cost of licence from users then nobody will buy them(except some richer ones). They cant keep their prices at low becoz that will never allow them to recover the huge cost of infrastructure (and license) reqd for 3g. But one thing is sure, that initially they will have expensive 3g plans to test the response of customers.

Reliance has a infra sharing agreement with Etisalat DB. If MVNO concept is triggered after 3G launch, Etisalat may enter in this route. That in turn can help Reliance to offer cheaper 3G solutions!

Reliance 3G going to launch officialy on December 1st. [As far as I know about Delhi]

Reliance 3G going to launch officialy on December 1st. [As far as I know about Delhi]

Not before 28 DEC, Dhiru Bhai B'Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.