Fair Usage Policy on Airtel IPTV Plans #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter pudu123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174
  • Views Views 49,580
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think a user on this forum is actually using their 4mbps plan on his iptv connection. and he reported that it has been working fine for him.

actually the line could provide full 24mbits.... but the problem would be with the internet connection and data coming on the same line will cause latency issues...

and this is the same reason why i am still paying 1899 for my 1mbps plan.

i do not want to switch to a plan that officially has a 15GB Fair Usage Policy Limit.

But I reckon its worth a punt since my existing plan is supposed to give me 512 day and 1024 night (and though I don't do any downloading at night, I have noticed on speed tests that the speed remains at 512 and does not double after 10PM anymore).

So if I take this 1299 plan the day speed would double to 1Mbps, and in the worst situation it will come down to 512 after 15 gb, the same speed of my existing plan.

I dont think use more than 30-40 GB a month. And even the 4gb with IPTV top up plan sounds decent for me.

Airtel has confused the cr** out of me 😡

it goes down to 256kbps after 15GB officially.

the point is... airtel might not be enforcing FUP on all user's account right now. but they reserve the right to do so.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------