Online Topups on Hayai Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter mgcarley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 22,503
Status
Not open for further replies.
--Nothing like Citibank Payment gateway.. Better than ICICI/HDFC/Axis ! I guess surcharge is less on Axis payment gateway. I'm commenting as i book Indian Railway tickets from IRCTC Online Passenger Reservation System and in their payment gateway its mentioned which bank gateway attracts less surcharge! Probably it will be same elsewere.
--Moreover ITZ recharge cards is a good option too these days.
--Tie up with billdesk,as almost all online payments eg. credit card bill payments,mobile bill,etc are done by this only.
--And yeah one more great billing site: www.visabillpay.in

I'll check Citi, and wrt Axis: the question is "Does the Axis gateway *work* well?"
Will check out ITZ
and Billdesk
and Visabillpay.

visabillpay is managed by billdesk only, but it exclusively accepts VISA cards, i use it to pay all my mobile and electricity bills monthlycoming to axis bank gateway, it works, but page design is outdated , feels rustycitibank and icici are good. i used hdfc gateway only once, experience is same as Axis, page design is old. i never had any issues of slowness with any of the gateways, all work finedisclaimer: above experience is from booking train tickets on irctc.co.in

visabillpay is managed by billdesk only, but it exclusively accepts VISA cards, i use it to pay all my mobile and electricity bills monthly

coming to axis bank gateway, it works, but page design is outdated , feels rusty
citibank and icici are good. i used hdfc gateway only once, experience is same as Axis, page design is old.
i never had any issues of slowness with any of the gateways, all work fine

disclaimer: above experience is from booking train tickets on irctc.co.in

I think we have enough options now...

[*]Credit Cards: Billdesk. Our US-based processor (for Paypal). Citi and ICICI, unless they can be taken care of by Billdesk.
[*]Debit Cards: CCAvenue, ITZ. MChek.
[*]Netbanking. All banks with our payment account details.
[*]Other: E-Topups via Kiosks & Local stores, Cheque, Cash (to our office only).
[/list]
That should do.

Will you have district offices? Would make dropping off the cash or cheque much easier.

Why not accept cheques? If the internet is down, payments can still be made via cheques.

Why not accept cheques? If the internet is down, payments can still be made via cheques.

Cheques are very cumbersome, organizationally speaking - if we accept them, maybe we should accept them only at our office.

Besides, if you can make a payment by cheque which would not be instantaneous, you could instead pay by cash by visiting one of our kiosks or one of the estimated 1,000 shops in locations where we make the service available which, in turn with an automatic receipt - complete with our logo and a transaction ID - would be instantaneous.

Hai

I suggest that paypal is the most headache payment option. I frequently use ezrecharge.in where you can recharge prepaid mobiles for various service provider like Airtel,Aircel,Vodafone,Tata Docomo,Uninor,Reliance and dth too with simple payment options rather than paypal.
it has netbanking,credit card,itz cash cards,debit cards for all supported banks and its fast and secure too.

I Believe that given information will be useful

regards
Deepu

Hai

I suggest that paypal is the most headache payment option. I frequently use ezrecharge.in where you can recharge prepaid mobiles for various service provider like Airtel,Aircel,Vodafone,Tata Docomo,Uninor,Reliance and dth too with simple payment options rather than paypal.
it has netbanking,credit card,itz cash cards,debit cards for all supported banks and its fast and secure too.

I Believe that given information will be useful

regards
Deepu

I think this is not a payment gateway. If we already have Netbanking, ITZ, Credit and Debit cards through other channels, this would not be of much use.

Paypal, while inherently a stupid system in itself, has the potential use for all those web-designers working from home in India who get paid by Paypal, and as such *may* be of use in that they wouldn't have to pull the money to their bank account first and so on and so forth. Even then, it would be just one of a multitude of options.

As for ezrecharge.in, we could potentially approach them and ask if they would like to be a reseller, in particular, as it seems, when we launch in Chennai.

Congratulations! Your CCAvenue account for hayai.in is Approved.

Please note that your below merchant account has been approved only for Netbanking, 5 Debit Cards, ITZ Cash Card and Mobile Payment solutions only.

Best Regards,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sr. Marketing Executive

Unfortunately they didn't say *which* 5 Debit Cards. I'll post when I receive a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.