Online Topups on Hayai Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter mgcarley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 22,497
Status
Not open for further replies.
ECS is where i give you the right to directly debit money from my account at a predefined date. the service provider is able to take the money out from your bank account on the last billing date. Airtel supports it and i believe they give a small discount to the customer who opts for it.

ECS is where i give you the right to directly debit money from my account at a predefined date.

So I was right.

the service provider is able to take the money out from your bank account on the last billing date.

Airtel supports it and i believe they give a small discount to the customer who opts for it.

Hmm. To be considered, but I think a customer can opt to "pay manually" and set this up with the code in his netbanking anyway.

Just keep all credit cards and Paypal.

I believe my existing payment processor accepts credit-cards from India, so either way I've got you covered there.

Ahh great then. 🙂Do keep Paypal as well. Many people I know use it even with the new rules!

Ahh great then. 🙂

Do keep Paypal as well. Many people I know use it even with the new rules!

As I said, the processor accepts Paypal. I don't personally have a Paypal account because I think it's rubbish (bad experiences, lost thousands of $$$) but the processor takes care of that, then just dumps it in Escrow which then goes to one of my bank accounts.

I think it'll be especially good for the outsourcing crowd who get paid by Paypal from their foreign clients and so forth...

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

I've generally had a good experience with CCAvenue :: Merchant Account, Credit Card Processing & Payment Gateway , they support a lot of banks for Netbanking , Almost All Debit + CC Cards , plus some vouchers and stuff

Have had our merchant account approved for CCAvenue. Will add this to the payment options on the test site.

they now require your PAN card details. IT department now probably has complete access to all your PayPal transactions.

We are currently looking to implement the following payment systems in Railway stations and at corner stores whereever Hayai Broadband is available, in addition to online topups etc:
Railway stations: Nova Technology - Pay Box
Corner Stores: Nova Technology - Pay Line

We are currently looking to implement the following payment systems in Railway stations and at corner stores whereever Hayai Broadband is available, in addition to online topups etc:
Railway stations: Nova Technology - Pay Box
Corner Stores: Nova Technology - Pay Line

Sounds good/hi-tech but make sure these hi-tech boxes don't become the target of vandalism/anti-social elements...

Sounds good/hi-tech but make sure these hi-tech boxes don't become the target of vandalism/anti-social elements...

That was my primary concern: I was assured that they can be made as safe as an ATM with several inches of alloy keeping the cash safe, the option for bulletproof glass on the touchscreen and vibration sensors which automatically send an SMS to our security team if someone were to, for example, try and remove the machine from its spot.

Battery backups are included (naturally) as well.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Oh and CCAvenue doesn't want to process credit cards (apparently broadband providers receive too many chargebacks), but they'll do everything else. It looks like we may have to stick to our existing merchant for CC processing.

That was my primary concern: I was assured that they can be made as safe as an ATM with several inches of alloy keeping the cash safe, the option for bulletproof glass on the touchscreen and vibration sensors which automatically send an SMS to our security team if someone were to, for example, try and remove the machine from its spot.

Battery backups are included (naturally) as well.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Oh and CCAvenue doesn't want to process credit cards (apparently broadband providers receive too many chargebacks), but they'll do everything else. It looks like we may have to stick to our existing merchant for CC processing.

so who will process the credit cards??

not serving broadband customers? what shit! how are they affected by chargebacks? i assumed visa and mastercard would be the one paying the charges!

Status
Not open for further replies.