Mumbai Blasts

150 deaths confirmed................muthafukin terrorists

Such acts of terrorism happens every after 6 months. Dont know what 'they' get by doing such things? First the Rain havoc, then Bhiwandi riots , Shivsena drama and now this!!

Well sorry for my strong opinions...But terrorism has become a really widespread problem..not only in India..all the countries perpretrating this should be destroyed .India has a very weak policy regarding torrorism....we are far too tolerant...In the hindsight I now feel that even though the acts of the Americans seemed barbaric , atleast it shows that they care for their citizens and wont take any attack on them lying down...I feel we should mow down Pak once and for all....

Absolutely condemnable, there can never be any justification for killing innocent people.

QUOTE(aniketvb @ Jul 11 2006, 11:16 PM) [snapback]55591[/snapback]
I feel we should mow down Pak once and for all....
[/b]

What makes you think they are going to take it lying down? Agreed that we are militarily superior but this is the nuclear age and they have nuclear weapons too. One blast is enough to wipe whole of Delhi or Mumbai or any pakistani city. You will end up killing many more innocent people on both sides than are dying in these acts of terrorism.

Terrorists are not islamic or hindu, they know no nationality or religion, its only a garb of religion that they wear.

I think we need to ban any fanatic organisation be it Shiv Sena, Let,hizb,Bajrang Dal,RSS or whatever....they are all terrorists in my opinion and all of them need to be banned. IF the govt stays biased....it wud only breed to more terrorism...

Well ppl I took the specific country's name coz there is ample evidence in public domain which proves that it funds and helps the terrorists. Nothing against a particular religion/faith...I never said so.These Fanatic organisations also need to be banned as boygr8 says.

QUOTE(powdermonkey @ Jul 11 2006, 11:29 PM) [snapback]55593[/snapback]
I dunno that these terrorists are islamic but why blame all of Pakistan then?
[/b]
QUOTE(Robin @ Jul 11 2006, 11:58 PM) [snapback]55596[/snapback]
Terrorists are not islamic or hindu, they know no nationality or religion, its only a garb of religion that they wear.
[/b]
I actually didn't meant it. Its only the terrorists that call themselves the protector of 'Islam'. No offence on any religion.

QUOTE(aniketvb @ Jul 12 2006, 12:26 AM) [snapback]55598[/snapback]
Well ppl I took the specific country's name coz there is ample evidence in public domain which proves that it funds and helps the terrorists.
[/b]
Its not the citizens of Pak who are to blame.

Speculation is also that 'D' is responsible for this.

QUOTE(boygr8 @ Jul 12 2006, 12:10 AM) [snapback]55597[/snapback]
I think we need to ban any fanatic organisation be it Shiv Sena, Let,hizb,Bajrang Dal,RSS or whatever....they are all terrorists in my opinion and all of them need to be banned. IF the govt stays biased....it wud only breed to more terrorism...
[/b]
I don't entirely agree with this, any ppl planning something like this and actually carying it out, would not really be part of any of these organisations. They are more like independant, autonomic grps, that will not really advertise their presence.

We are a free country with many freedoms including freedom of speech, i would prefer we stay this way.

A wise man (Ben Franklin actually, one of the founding fathers of the US) once said, those who would give up freedom in exchange for temprorary security deserve neither.

What i'm more curious about is WHY ?

I don't recall that old man with a beard, hidden somewhere under Mush's bed, saying anything in his taped communiques about India being on the hit list....hmm maybe this is an internal only thing.

In any case, it's becoming increasingly likely that these were not suicide bombers, ie not as hard core, used remote detonation very similar to Madrid in March of last yr so i'm fairly certain they will be picked up the authorities.

...and ultimately that's what this is, a law & order issue.

QUOTE(powdermonkey @ Jul 12 2006, 12:51 AM) [snapback]55599[/snapback]
I actually didn't meant it. Its only the terrorists that call themselves the protector of 'Islam'. No offence on any religion.
Its not the citizens of Pak who are to blame.

Speculation is also that 'D' is responsible for this.
[/b]
Well if citizens are not to blame...then even our innocent citizens should not have been targetted. Such soft stands are an integral part of the Indian psyche. Terrorism does not work on the principle of logic. And the answer to that just has to be the same. We need to send strong signals that to whichever rogue state it is that if you hurt our innocent citizens..you are gonna pay for it in the same way..no mercy there.

Pakistan must be blasted off the face of the world >🙂 A** h****!!! :/

The problem is India adopts double standards.....if it wants to adopt a hard stance on terrorism .....it must crck down on all extremists orgs irespective of religion ...but my personal opinion is everybody has right to demand independence if done peacefully and democratically.The track record of Human Rights is one of the worst in India......in the name of cracking down on terrorism....the army and police commit crimes at par with terrorism.......which is called 'state sponsered terrorism' which is unlike the 'usual' terrorism which is always under check from the army/police but the state sponsered terror is not....and this breeds more millitancy, and hence a vicious circle. If you want to treat the disease but not just the symptoms.....start respecting Human rights ....results will start showing in a few years