Haven't Recieved My New Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter raptor3624
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,796

raptor3624

I am tired of waiting for my BSNL connection.It's been actually 2 months since I applied. First I applied online but after 1 month they tell me that online applications are no longer valid..I was like WTF????????? you couldn't tell me that b4. 😱 Neways it'sbeen a month since I applied ON PAPER.Now they say the connecions in Vijaynagar,Bangalore(where I live) are filled up.It seems they are installing another "system" to cater to the needs of the rest of the people.It's like 300 peope are in line 🙁 . I dunno what they actually mean.someone knows a way out of this mess.Do I need to bribe someone to get my new connection.Atleast when connections are alloted I want my connection to be allotted in the first slot..atleast.Tell me ppl...how do I go around doing this?

ITs BSNL pal. All u can do is regularly loop their offices...nothin else. They will install it when they want to install it.

take lessons from the serial Office Office 😛I did that and was able to get my connections in 7 visits flat !!

QUOTE(sifyfan @ Jul 11 2006, 03:16 PM) [snapback]55561[/snapback]
take lessons from the serial Office Office 😛
I did that and was able to get my connections in 7 visits flat !!
[/b]

Hmm...yeah I think Office Office is a good exaple of my situation.Cant believe I have taken the role of Musaddi Lal :lol:
But seriously..wat else can I do? I mean i am desperate for my connection in my house like others.I am ready to bribe only if I know whom to bribe.I think am gonna talkk to some peons there at the office..kya kya karna padhta hain ek connection ker liye..I would have not gone through this hell if only Airtel had a coverage in my street.DAMN those Buggers!!

Hmm I got my connection after 13 days of waiting. I called up BSNL GM(or someone at a very high post) and gave him a bashing. The next day I have BSNL guys in front of my place 😀

Is thr any place I can buy the modem that BSNL Data One provides: Type IV - 4 Ethernet Ports, 1 Slot for Wifi card? (Huawei MT 841)Do BSNL guys sell only the modem (without the connection)??

QUOTE(Raptor @ Jul 11 2006, 08:46 PM) [snapback]55577[/snapback]
Hmm I got my connection after 13 days of waiting. I called up BSNL GM(or someone at a very high post) and gave him a bashing. The next day I have BSNL guys in front of my place 😀
[/b]

thats right..thats what even I should do.Where do I get the phone number of an equivalent officer in Bangalore? any ideas???

QUOTE(raptor3624 @ Jul 12 2006, 05:49 PM) [snapback]55637[/snapback]
thats right..thats what even I should do.Where do I get the phone number of an equivalent officer in Bangalore? any ideas???
[/b]

wooohooo!!finally got the connection guys..am so relieved..
Now I wait until I get my laptop nextmonth and upgrade my connection to a Wifi....sweet!! B)