MTNL Broadband: URGENT HELP REQUIRED!!!! Please help me....

ISP
MTNL Delhi
Hello All,

I saw that no one was able to understand what i was asking so i am editting this post another way. I was asking that, i have a "MTNL DELHI UT300R2U MODEM". I have made and set up a web server on my Linux Machine which is connected to the Modem.

Now the problem is that people from the Outside world i.e. the Internet are not able to get to my website. Instead they see the UT300R2U Configuration window. I need the steps on how to forward the WAN side Packets to the LAN side. That is i actually need to forward the port 8080 so that my website can be access by typing the Domain : http://hobbyenterprise.dyndns.tv . If you click on this link now you will see the router configuration.

Please help me urgently to setup a port forward in this MTNL Router.

I can also tell that, the configuration on the DynDns.com website is correct. Secondly, the main MTNL ISP is sending the packets to my router that means that the problem is with my router only. Please i request you all please help me......

Change your OS to Windows. Lot of info and help will pour in..

dude he is using linux and he wants to run a web server. nothing better than linux for that. running a web server on windows would open his machine to major security vulnerabilities.

Thank you all for replying! But the problem is not with setting up my server. I know how to handle and configure it. But the main problem is that, i cant reach my pages from the WAN side. When i type the DynDns.com domain it opens the DSL Router page and asks for the Username and Password. I am not able to forward the packets from the WAN to the LAN Fixed IP of My server.That is why i am again seeking for help. I guess this makes it clear and easier about what help i am asking!Thank you again...