W Series Mobiles From Sony

• Thread starter Thread starter edreamers
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 4,491

edreamers

With your help freinds, i've decided to buy Sony mobile but now there is another problem. There are 4 models in which i am confused to which one to buy. Its Sony w800i, Sony w810i, sony w850i and Sony w900i. By its looks i am interesed in w900i, but i dont know its rate. if its too costly then i will go for some lower model. Can please you help me and tell me the difference in these 4 and the rate difference between them.

Ill try to give a brief idea ,W800 is the first walkman phone by sonyericsson.It has a 2Mp Autofocus cam ,comes witha 512Mb Memory stick and nice headphones.As i know w800 is being phased out and its being replaced by w810.w810 is a relatively new phone with similar features like w800 but comes with EDGE,Net front html browser,better camera alogrithm.It costs around 19-20k.w850 is the latest walkman phone,its a slider,it comes with new walkman player thats walkman player v2 and has a 1Gb MS.It has 2Mp cam without Autofocus.Its not yet out,and it would take a few more months be out.w900 is the top of the walkman phone and id say the best.It features the best 2mp cam mong the four.It has 512Mb internal memory and features a hardware graphic acceralation.so it records video at 320*240.It has a higher reesolution screen than the above three (320*240).Its absolutley costly,afaik it costs around 25k.These are only sketchy ideas,for more details you can always goto sonyericsson.com or some mobile sites.

QUOTE(leomax @ Jul 9 2006, 11:33 PM) [snapback]55450[/snapback]
Ill try to give a brief idea ,
W800 is the first walkman phone by sonyericsson.It has a 2Mp Autofocus cam ,comes witha 512Mb Memory stick and nice headphones.As i know w800 is being phased out and its being replaced by w810.

w810 is a relatively new phone with similar features like w800 but comes with EDGE,Net front html browser,better camera alogrithm.It costs around 19-20k.

w850 is the latest walkman phone,its a slider,it comes with new walkman player thats walkman player v2 and has a 1Gb MS.It has 2Mp cam without Autofocus.Its not yet out,and it would take a few more months be out.

w900 is the top of the walkman phone and id say the best.It features the best 2mp cam mong the four.It has 512Mb internal memory and features a hardware graphic acceralation.so it records video at 320*240.It has a higher reesolution screen than the above three (320*240).Its absolutley costly,afaik it costs around 25k.

These are only sketchy ideas,for more details you can always goto sonyericsson.com or some mobile sites.
[/b]

Thanks a lot leomax. I was interesed in w900 but 25k is too much for me. One more thing, my friend told me that w750i and w800i are almost same in features and sound quality. is this true?

you should've meant k750 and w800.yes,they are similar phones.The diffrences between them being walkman player,and the 512Mb card apart from the slight diffrence in thier design.Also there is a w700,thats a stripped down version of w800 with a 2mp cam but no autofocus and only 256Mb card supplied with it.It retails around 13k.

QUOTE(leomax @ Jul 10 2006, 07:31 AM) [snapback]55470[/snapback]
you should've meant k750 and w800.yes,they are similar phones.The diffrences between them being walkman player,and the 512Mb card apart from the slight diffrence in thier design.

Also there is a w700,thats a stripped down version of w800 with a 2mp cam but no autofocus and only 256Mb card supplied with it.It retails around 13k.
[/b]

hey i wud also like to add dat w700 just doesnt hv edge and the 256Mb less MMC but it has all other ffeatures of w810 even