How to Reset BSNL modem NOKIA SIEMENS SL2_141

• Thread starter Thread starter dzelzh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 9,196

dzelzh

ISP
bsnl broadband
About a year back,I was looking through the forum to see if there was any posts on how to reset the modem provided by BSNL with their broadband plans...one of which I am currently using ... Nokia SIEMENS SL2_141. I came across one post which said that the modem could not be reset but I opened mine and found out. Even though this topic may not be a big deal to the pros or enthusiast I feel there should be a post on this topic for the newbies or whateva. So here goes..Turn the modem upside down and first thing you'd notice are the many air vent in the shape of small squares. For the unroaming eyes it maybe a little difficult to spot it at first but if you look towards the left side (just below the WLAN light/that would be on the right side of the modem when its upright) there is a small pin sized circular hole at the edge which is the reset button. Use a pin and make sure the modem is turned on while resetting. Simple poke it with a pin and your modem should be reset to its default settings after it reboots. Happy surfing :bowtoyou: