• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 5,280

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
guys, i want to buy an electric shaver , my skin is soft and shave is hard , if anybody here using any good electric shavers and knows there pros and cons pls share here cos i know nothing about them i have heard Philips is good but donno for sure pls help me buy one i hate to shave with normal shavers it irritates a lot to my skin even gillette mach 3 is not good for me my face gets irritation feeling for 2-3 days after shaving so i have to get an electric one :imwink:

Phillips is good..

can u pls be more specific and tell pros and cons of it ?? i mean how close is the shave it does nd all Phillips is good..

It does a decent job, I dislike electrical shavers because often small pieces of hair fall on you and then prick and itch all over.The shave is fairly close- Not as close as Mach3It does not require charging often- works 2-4 weeks with a 20min charge

i have thought about getting one but decided against it. only because i shave like once in two weeks and well at that time an electric shaver would simply fail to do a good job. if i had a regular job that required me to shave every second day (or even everyday!), i would probably have bought one because of the convenience. i am even using an electric toothbrush though i am still getting used to it.

but bros some people say that it changes skin color after sometime and affects skin too in a certain undesirable way is it true???

I've used a Philips one ... it is good .. it does not changes the color of your skin .. but yes do not expect to have a clean shave from it .. also as y2s said .. small pieces of hair will fly when you shave .. so a shower after it is required ... and your sink or shaving area will be a bit messy ... also before shaving .. i apply some talcom powder to the beard .. so that no sweat/oil etc is there and the shaver runs smooth..

^^^Agreed with you. I have Philips too. It does not give close shave. Once I tried by pressing hard against face skin to get close shave, but had a burning/itchy feeling later. So I don't use it regularly. Just when I have to do it in quick time 🙂

I land up spending 2x the time when I use Phillips, I have to always have a bath after I shave with it, Sometimes I shave again with mach3, because phillips just is not efficient enough.