Two Connections?

.praj

*__*
[OP]
May 7, 2006
am having the HOME500 connection as of now. i got this 100hrs pack (sify gold) when i bought my pc (HCL). can i have both the connections installed in the same pc? does it create problems for the broadband?any help will be appreciated and sorry if it's in the wrong forum.

niz9sand

Jul 5, 2006
QUOTE(.praj @ Jul 8 2006, 07:56 PM) [snapback]55371[/snapback]
am having the HOME500 connection as of now. i got this 100hrs pack (sify gold) when i bought my pc (HCL). can i have both the connections installed in the same pc? does it create problems for the broadband?
any help will be appreciated and sorry if it's in the wrong forum.
[/b]

hmmm.... i dont tink so...... havin 2 connections can b of some conflicts in ur pc...... where one is da broadband kind of net n other is da dial-up kind...... i presume ur 100hrs sify gold pack is a dial-up account cuz am sure Hcl doesnt giv a broadband account free wid their system but a dial-up wala.......

So in dat case u worry not...... u can surf bsnl's broadband as well as sify's dial-up...... but u cannot at da same tym in bid of increasing ur net bandwidth...... this is virtually impossible to achieve ...no matter how much u eva try to......

So u can use da dial-up wen bsnl's server is down..... nyhow hav fun using dem both....... take care

Gud day!

.praj

*__*
[OP]
May 7, 2006
well, i never intent to use both the connections simultaneously. so all i gotta do to get the sify dial-up on is remove the telephone line from the bsnl modem and put in the pc right?thanks for helping dude.. and yeah.. it's dial up.. lol

niz9sand

Jul 5, 2006
QUOTE(.praj @ Jul 19 2006, 10:54 PM) [snapback]56176[/snapback]
well, i never intent to use both the connections simultaneously. so all i gotta do to get the sify dial-up on is remove the telephone line from the bsnl modem and put in the pc right?
[/b]

yea ... rite if u want to use dial-up connection, jus pull da phone line frm da adsl modem n put it into ur pc dial-up modem..... n use it.....

QUOTE(.praj @ Jul 19 2006, 10:54 PM) [snapback]56176[/snapback]
thanks for helping dude.. and yeah.. it's dial up.. lol
[/b]

You r most welcome bro....... take care n hav fun..... Gud nite!