Which Reliance Wireline plan are you Using?

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhi21
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 7,213
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhi21

ISP
Reliance
Which Reliance Plan are you On Guys, Please vote and share your experience and reviews about Reliance Broadband Services, thanks.🙂

i am still using 300kbps@649 combo plan. Are these plans launched nationwide or just for a few areas?

These plans are only launched in Metropolitan cities and some towns, You can call 30337777 or 1800-3000-7777 toll free for any queries and bookings.🙂

i am thinking of taking reliance connection,can you help me with the following connection1Mbps Combo@ Rs.1099 - can you tell me what the difference between this 1mbps 1099 plan and 1mbps 1499 plans,also the upload speeds1Mbps day 2Mbps Night@ Rs.1499 - do they reall have 2mbps at night and what about the upload speeds2Mbps@ Rs.2599 -does this have 4mbps at night?

Hey, 1 Mbps Night booster is much better than 1 Mbps combo at 1099. If you really need a landline connection then only go for Combo plan otherwise enjoy 2 Mbps unlimited at Rs. 1499....:thumbsup:

Hey, 1 Mbps Night booster is much better than 1 Mbps combo at 1099. If you really need a landline connection then only go for Combo plan otherwise enjoy 2 Mbps unlimited at Rs. 1499....

:thumbsup:

can you also tell me about the upload rate,i want equal uploads.Also do you get constant 1mbps download or it fluctuates

I asked Reliance CC and they said there is no night boost in Rs.1499

I wanna take 2mbps Rs.2499.Is there 4mbps at night and what are the upload rates on this line

can you also tell me about the upload rate,i want equal uploads.Also do you get constant 1mbps download or it fluctuates

I asked Reliance CC and they said there is no night boost in Rs.1499

I wanna take 2mbps Rs.2499.Is there 4mbps at night and what are the upload rates on this line
You will get the same Upload Speed as the Download Speed that is 128Kbytes ps in 1Mbps and 256Kbytes ps on 2Mbps and these plans are launched buddy, You can call 30337777 or 1800-3000-7777 again and enquire properly, they are launched in Mumbai.

And about Rs.2599 plan you won't get any Night 4Mbps lol, It is 2Mbps Unlimited 24hrs.🙂

You will get the same Upload Speed as the Download Speed that is 128Kbytes ps in 1Mbps and 256Kbytes ps on 2Mbps and these plans are launched buddy, You can call 30337777 or 1800-3000-7777 again and enquire properly, they are launched in Mumbai.

And about Rs.2599 plan you won't get any Night 4Mbps lol, It is 2Mbps Unlimited 24hrs.🙂

also is there any login or always on internet

also is there any login or always on internet

Yeh they have a shit web based login, which is pathetic

Yeh they have a shit web based login, which is pathetic

i am talking about wireline not wireless,i want to connect it to a wifi router

Yes sir, The web-based login is there is wireline as well. I have not been able to configure my wi-fi with reliance. They dont provide wi-fi modem.

Yes sir, The web-based login is there is wireline as well. I have not been able to configure my wi-fi with reliance. They dont provide wi-fi modem.

did you take the single user or multi-user plan

single user

thats why

multi-user atleast wireline would have to be always on to be on WIFI router.

wats your plan,speed your getting,upload,etc?

Do they provide multi-user plans? am not aware of that. am using 300Kbps@ Rs.450. am not in combo plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.