• Thread starter Thread starter ckr97
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 45,295

ckr97

Regular
ISP
ACT Blaze 30 Mbps (Post 50GB, 512Kbps)
I recently migrated my plan from 750 to 1499.

When I was with my old plan, I was using the Data One [Dataone Account Administration] link on Dataone WebMail. This site had the option to check plan details.

Now, since my plan is changed, there seem to be some change in my Account on Server and I cannot access the above link. I was told to access [Usage Detail Portal] link on Dataone WebMail

When I tried this, it does not have any option to see my plan details.

Check your Dynamic IP.
If Using DataFox/FireFox confirm .

1. check your IP.
If 59.xx.xx.xx
http://10.240.64.195/webLogin.jsp userId/PW
After log in
select "access service ' button on top
select from the menu
My orders etc.
If 117.xx.xx.xx ( unlikely )
Get additional; 14digit Usage portal Id and PW default Password get it from exchange.
check here BSNL Portal
Dataone portal working fine.

If your IP starts with 117.xx.xx.xx , try data.bsnl.in. You may need your 14 digit portal ID to log in. Password is normally password.

essbebe/meetdilip - my IP starts with 117 now. Earlier it used to start with 59.I am able to login to data.bsnl.in. I could locate an option to check the Usage details. But there is no screen or option which will show me the Plan Details.

You need to check under postpaid orders. Enter the telephone in the prescribed format and hit search. Remember enter only the telephone no.

essbebe/meetdilip - my IP starts with 117 now. Earlier it used to start with 59.

I am able to login to data.bsnl.in. I could locate an option to check the Usage details. But there is no screen or option which will show me the Plan Details.

check here.
Note the consumer number from Telephone bill.

@essbebe - When I login to BSNL Portal with m ID and Password, I get these options on the Main Page:

- View Your Profile
- Change Your Portal User ID
- Change Your Portal Password
- Track Your Portal Order
- View Your PostPaid Usages

Have you given the screenshot of "Track Your Portal Order" above?

When I goto Track Your Portal Order, it shows me a Customer Number which does not match with my Telephone Bill Customer Number 🙁 May be due to this, the Search Order button doesn't show me any results. I am not sure if I can get Telephonic Support or do I need to visit my BSNL Exchange office!

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

@essbebe.... Finally I got the details. Calling 1504 helped me.

The Customer Number on screen need not be the Consumer Number on your Telephone Bill. This is true in my case.

For Telephone Number, I was missing out the # in between STD and Phone Number.

The screen text said:
[For Telephone Number enter STD and Phone Number eg., 80#25802222 ]

I was reading the text and not following the example. It would be great it BSNL changes this screen text to match the example:
[For Telephone Number - enter STD Number without zero prefix, followed by "#" and then your Phone Number eg., 80#25802222 ]

I can see that my plan is changed to Home Combo ULF 1499.

Following steps work for sure.

1) Open http://www.data.bsnl.in
2) Login using your portal ID and password
3) You will see the following options:

View Your Profile
Change Your Portal User ID
Change Your Portal Password
Track Your Portal Order
View Your PostPaid Usages

Click on "Track Your Portal Order"
4) Enter the following info:
1. Customer Number: given default (if not then check your phone bill)
2. Telephone Number: For Telephone Number enter STD code without prefix zero then # and then Phone Number eg., 80#25802222 (# is must)
3. Service UserId: xxxxxxxx@bsnl.in

5) Thats all. You will get details of your broadband plan after this.

I recently migrated my plan from 750 to 1499.

When I was with my old plan, I was using the Data One [Dataone Account Administration] link on Dataone WebMail. This site had the option to check plan details.

Now, since my plan is changed, there seem to be some change in my Account on Server and I cannot access the above link. I was told to access [Usage Detail Portal] link on Dataone WebMail

When I tried this, it does not have any option to see my plan details.

This site may help you:
http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in
Since you live in karnataka, then yours must be sdc.
Mine is wdc, you have to register with your consumer id..
something like this... 1002****57 (just a reference... only to signify it is 10 digit.)
You also have to give your email address.. all other things remain the same...
After you successfully log in, you can do anything from applying for a new landline connection to lodging a complaint; and changing your broadband plan.
Believe me.... I have changed my broadband plan several times without my parents knowing about it....
screenshots:
http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/5857/portal1d.jpg
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6633/portal2d.jpg

@essbebe - When I login to BSNL Portal with m ID and Password, I get these options on the Main Page:

- View Your Profile
- Change Your Portal User ID
- Change Your Portal Password
- Track Your Portal Order
- View Your PostPaid Usages

Have you given the screenshot of "Track Your Portal Order" above?

When I goto Track Your Portal Order, it shows me a Customer Number which does not match with my Telephone Bill Customer Number 🙁 May be due to this, the Search Order button doesn't show me any results. I am not sure if I can get Telephonic Support or do I need to visit my BSNL Exchange office!

The Customer Number on the usage portal has got nothing to do with Consumer No. on the bill.

Both are different numbers. The number on the printed bill may be the old Customer no. BSNL has changed the customer No. to new 10 digit numbers which is now reflecting on the Usage Portal. In my exchange the printed bill still shows the old (outdated) Customer No. under the column Consumer No.

Seems i was trying to register on some other region website of BSNL,
I found link for u.p.(east) can someone tell me do i need to call them for verification or they'll call me or is there any other way to activate this portal access

I got the following message after providing the customer ID from my printed bill
You registration request has been successfully submitted to BSNL for the User Id: myxxxx
The Call Center Agent from BSNL shall get back to you for verification to approve the request.
Subject to verification, your login credentials will be sent to you at: xxxxxxa@gmail.com