4200 Doubts about 7 days Unlimited

• Thread starter Thread starter jegan2k
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,679

jegan2k

ISP
bsnl
Hi, Today i bough a new 3G SIM In Bangalore ( %9 Rupees ) and have done FRC 56.I was not charged for Browsing ( Bcoz 7 days unlimited is there ) When i have done the FRC 56,My validity was 28/05/2011 ( 180 days from Today (29/11/2010 ) ..... Suddenly in a Hurry i recharged for 4200 ( Thinking that extra 7 days validity will be added ) But sadly,after 4200 recharge also the Validity is same....But in BSNL site they have mentioned like : Validity will be considered after 7 days of unlimited FREE...I think i lost the 7 days Unlimited FREE by wrongly doing 4200 recharge on the same Activation date...SO GUYZ,whoever is planning to recharge for 4200,Please finish the 7 Days Unlimited FREE and then GO ahead with 4200..For Info In Bangalore : BSNL 3G SIM cost 59 FRC : 56 ( Both done from CSC BTM BSNL office ) - got talktime of 30 and 2000 Local & Nationl SMS FREE4200 i have done from portal.bsnl.inAlso i have one more doubt : While giving the SIM,they asked whether you are goiing to activate Limited Plan or Unlimited Plan.( I told Unlimited ) - They have seperate bunches of 3G SIM...I doubt Limited Plan 3G SIMS can give more speed than Unlimited Plan 3G SIms - U guyz confirm...Better tell then that you are going to activate Limited plan and get that SIM , then Activate 4200 and Enjoy.....

That's right. You shouldn't have done the 4200 recharge before availing 7 days free UL 3G!There is no difference in speed no matter what kinda SIM you use. It does not depend on SIM. However, using a USIM is recommended for 3G.