Mobile With Good Sound

• Thread starter Thread starter edreamers
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 7,064
Are you looking for a mobile with more sound(magnitude) or rather with more sound quality (with least cracking).

as far as sound quality goes nothing beats the walkman series.... w550i, w700, k750i, w800i, w810i!!! take a pick!!! w550i comes with non expandable 256mb.. others have an expansion slot 😀

QUOTE(chicmagnet @ Jul 1 2006, 07:25 PM) [snapback]54894[/snapback]
as far as sound quality goes nothing beats the walkman series.... w550i, w700, k750i, w800i, w810i!!! take a pick!!!
w550i comes with non expandable 256mb.. others have an expansion slot 😀
[/b]

I am talking about the sound quality and not the loudness. Yesterday i checked 3250 but it comes with single speaker. although the music is loud but i felt that quality of music is better in 6270. i want to know more about Sony walkman series. Looking for help.

forget Nokia if u want good quality sound.Go for some sonyericsson.w810i is the best available right now.

QUOTE(leomax @ Jul 2 2006, 01:21 PM) [snapback]54924[/snapback]
forget Nokia if u want good quality sound.Go for some sonyericsson.
w810i is the best available right now.
[/b]

can you tell me the price of w810i

810i is for 20k with billli think the 750i/800i are better buy.. since they are cheaper at around 13k/14.5k each. .with bill... there is also a w700i for 13k.. i think that`s great buy too 😀 and i was talking abt sound quality only.. not loudness.... walkman series beat the Nokia series hands down!

I hope you are not one of those people who want to blast music on their phone in public. Use earphones - not only is it more polite to other people, but for the speakers that come in phones, you will most definitely get much superior sound quality (not to mention stereo sound) using them. But of course if you have some legitimate reason you want to use your phone to blast music, then I think Sony Ericsson should be better.I hope you are not one of those people who want to blast music on their phone in public. Use earphones - not only is it more polite to other people, but for the speakers that come in phones, you will most definitely get much superior sound quality (not to mention stereo sound) using them. But of course if you have some legitimate reason you want to use your phone to blast music, then I think Sony Ericsson should be better.

c'mon buddie.........how bad a voice from a mobile cn be to disturb others in public place especially in today's sceanario of blasting MP3 ringtones and videotones!!!!! I'm sure its a legitimate reason and that Y asking all u gud people out there for help.

and hey guys.............I agree with you..............when it come to sound.............Sony rocks!!!! hats off to Sony for that 🙂

so man...........i wud too say (just like all these friends out here) go for Sony 😛

well pretty disturbing especially when it is in places like offices or in class, or in a public bus or train. In addition many people blast really lame, highly overplayed hindi movie songs like Kajra Re.... which for someone like me is like a punch in the gonads.(and by blast I don't mean the volume, but just the sheer annoyance factor).Wear Earphones!

QUOTE(gsgs @ Jul 4 2006, 07:05 AM) [snapback]55019[/snapback]
agreed........wear earphones guys............and blast your damn ear drums n' not others!!!! :angry:
[/b]

Thanks to all friends. So its decided that Sony is better. and definitely i will blast my own ears and not others.