Frequent Disconnections

• Thread starter Thread starter gsgs
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 3,425
hello seshu and hi to all...well.........a cool observation there wich nvr came to my mind but I'm afraid even this might not be the case and the modem and the cpu were seperated by wooden blocks (2 of them earlier!!!) and recently I got the modem fixed to the wall and there is a gud distance between the two now.since at my end everything is a go from all of you...........I think I vl need to go to the next step suggested by you buddy seshu as replacing modem is a gud idea but formatting HD.............that I'll definately avoid as I got it replaced in March itself (my HD is my office.........had gone thru hell setting ever since I got it replaced 🤔 )I vl try the "1:1 approach" now and if anything vl be bk on here.thanx a lot for the helping hand............I really appreciate it 🙂

^ well ! I'm not suggesting to replace modem/format your HD . it could be suggested by BSNL . just observe their reaction & report back here . Till then someone will try to analyze your problem & provide the guidance . ALL the best