Hey I Need Info On Exattnet And More

• Thread starter Thread starter aloke
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,705

aloke

hey i live in kalina .i get the net connexn from a place called space network and they sux . i wanna know that exattt is gud or not and also if i change my connextion from space to exatt network will the the previous network provider take away the cable .

QUOTE(aloke @ Jun 29 2006, 06:12 PM) [snapback]54788[/snapback]
hey i live in kalina .i get the net connexn from a place called space network and they sux .
i wanna know that exattt is gud or not
and also if i change my connextion from space to exatt network will the the previous network provider take away the cable .
[/b]

dude to tell u the truth.dont go for exatt.they suck big time.they r big bandwidth chors.they will give 128kbps connection but u will get only 64kbps if u test ur bandwidth speed. n they hav put 10gb limit on all unlimitd packs.they also cap ur speed.go for some others isp's like mtnl,airtel,tata.but plz dont go for sify.

hey i live in kalina .i get the net connexn from a place called space network and they sux .
and also if i change my connextion from space to exatt network will the the previous network provider take away the cable .
[/b]
Dont get exattnet . It sucks they promise the moon and give you not even the earth. their defination of a 256 kbps connection is 64 kbps ( and this I have got from their CEO as I had to finally aproach him on not getting any reply from their customer helpdesk.

I emphasise, never go for exattnet

[/b]

PLease dont ever go for this connection i am using this connection for the past 1 year.Now waiting for the BSNL dataone.I you are planning to take this connection buy one seperate pospaid connection which is having some nice schemes for calling the customer care at least 6 times a week.I am getting the proper speed,If i get connected.The you will never get connected to the internet