[OP]
Regulars
Nov 13, 2008
is there any such recharge?

uthfull

Uthfull.org
Regulars
Mar 1, 2005
I believe there is... but dunno if its just a top-up recharge or a full recharge with validity. If its with validity then they wont give u more than 5 days on it.n btw.... whats two 2 talk ?

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
its available for hutch prepaid users.50 bucks. works for a month. 1500 sms free on local mobiles. and half rates on calls on mobiles. totally worth it if you actually use your mobile for making calls and sending a lot of local sms.

vebk

Mr. Advocate
Regulars
Jan 8, 2005
New Delhi
ahhhhhhhh..... moment of zen! Now I know where that extra Rs. 50 is coming from :)I don't think it says anywhere that Two-to-talk includes Rs. 50 talktime! I just thought it was either some sort of glitch, or there was some benevolent soul who was Rs. 50 worth of nice to me every month.This just made Two-to-talk that much sweeter!!!

waterloo_sunset

Regulars
Aug 26, 2005
New Delhi
I just thought it was either some sort of glitch, or there was some benevolent soul who was Rs. 50 worth of nice to me every month.[/b]

U must've gotten that connection recently under sime scheme where they give u 50 bucks worth of talktime every month for the first 6 months or somethin. Or maybe ur using the 550 coupon to recharge every month. Not really sure.