Pay Per Second [Reliance GSM]

• Thread starter Thread starter ATX
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4,392
Status
Not open for further replies.

ATX

Can anyone tell me that if i subscribe to pay per second then will i be able to avail the facilities like call rate reduction (like 20p per minute to Reliance Network) or it wont be available because i have chosen the pulse of 1 second???

Can anyone tell me that if i subscribe to pay per second then will i be able to avail the facilities like call rate reduction (like 20p per minute to Reliance Network) or it wont be available because i have chosen the pulse of 1 second???

Reliance GSM allows all rate reduction pack on its Per Sec Plan. Go ahead!!

PPS is itself one of the Simply reliance plans. Anyway, u can easily migrate to other simply reliance plan by charging accordingly. Check rcom website.

Oh thank you so much. I also wanted to ask to what plan will i be shifted when my 1 year is over?????I think i am sure validity is 1 year and not life time. But still i'm a little confused, if my pulses are 1 second then will the rate of 20p/min will be converted to seconds????? sorry to ask such a vague question... actually i'm new to mobile & communication [m juzz 14 yrs old]

Status
Not open for further replies.