Wrong Time billing by bsnl server

A_k_s_h_a_y

ISP
500C
Guys, the 2gb stuff that i downloaded during 2-8 AM has been billed after 8 AM and now i face a huge bill!!
Am pretty confident, at 8 my PC was shutdown, And I left to college!! And at 8 the downloads were all complete.
Check out this image. Also 23rd has been left out by BSNL.

Also see! This one, clearly stated.
http://i50.tinypic.com/mwdv9z.png

The bsnl billing software has messed up! This is 500C since long!

What should I do ? Can I contact BSNL and get the issue resolved ?

Regards.

After you get the bill talk to accounts officer. Or meet him in person with the print out of usage. Your usage will be levied.

I have been noticing this since some time. The data that is downloaded during the free time is calculated as chargeable if we do not disconnect/reconnect by 2am/8am. I am an old subscriber with 59.xx.xx.xx IP. I have already exceeded the usage levels for this month, because of this problem 🙁

No, I clearly rest my modem! This is total flaw on bsnl's part. I how ever don't disconnect during 8 AM. Is that an issue ?

May be. Try reconnecting after 8.00 am.

@Akshay I have noticed that I now have to disconnect by 8 am. Else, they would charge me for the data transferred during the free usage time. On certain days I fail to do so and hence 400 to 600 MB has been easily added to my account. 🙁

@Akshay I have noticed that I now have to disconnect by 8 am. Else, they would charge me for the data transferred during the free usage time. On certain days I fail to do so and hence 400 to 600 MB has been easily added to my account. 🙁

Earlier this was fixed. But it was buggy and then BSNL switched back to old rebooting think.

Cool techie how are you? When I joined the forum, you were the first one to help me in the other forum. 🙂

I have been facing the same issue since a few months, but I used to ignore it since the extra wrong data was never more than 50MB, but on April 11th I was charged 600MB extra after 8AM.
I use Auto power and shutdown to manage system boot and torrents are scheduled to run b/w 2 & 8 Am and I even use a batch file scheduled via task scheduler to reboot router at 2 and 8.
Even then I had this issue.

I called BSNL 1957 helpline here and I was told that it is an isolated problem and they never heard any such complaint from any customer. So I inquired with two of my friends with same plan and checked their usage too. They had the same issue and they noticed it just now. I called them again and they tried to tell me all bullshit theories and concluded that I have used in that timings so they won't do anything.
Pissed off ,I took all the proofs to their office,marked all the incorrect sessions after 8 AM for the last three months and demanded an explanation.
After seeing all my reports,they agreed to forward this to their central office and let me know the status later. I am now awaiting their answer, in the mean while googled to know if any others are facing the same issues and came across this thread.
http://img97.imageshack.us/i/capturefcy.jpg/

HELLO MY NUMBER IS 004424710717 . BSNL HAS BILLED ME WITH RS 1495 BUT MY PLAN IS 795 UNLIMITED . WHAT A HELL IS GOING ON WITH BILLING MESS.? I TRIED COMPLAINING TO CUSTOMER CARE BUT THEY ARE THE MOST IRRESPONSIBLE PERSONS IN THE WORLD . THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SUPPORT TO FIX THIS ISSUE RELATED TO BILLING AND ASKING ME TO CONTACT THE EXCHANGE . BSNL CUSTOMER CARE IS DUMB AND NEEDS TO BE ERADICATED .THERE IS NO NEED OF CUSOMTER CARE WHERE THEY NEVER CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS . MY CONNECTION WAS ACTIVATED ON DEC 8 2014 AND HALF OF THE DAYS TILL TODAY THE CONNECTION WAS NOT AVAILABLE AND AFTER SEVERAL COMPLAINS ,THEY SENT EXECUTIVE TO FIX THE ISSUE WITH LL AND BROADBAND . BUT HE IS INEFFICIENT AND WENT BACK TO OFFICE LIEING US THAT ISSUE IS ALREADY CLOSED .I AM NOT GOING TO PAY MY HARD EARNED MONEY TO CHEATERS .

Guys, the 2gb stuff that i downloaded during 2-8 AM has been billed after 8 AM and now i face a huge bill!!
Am pretty confident, at 8 my PC was shutdown, And I left to college!! And at 8 the downloads were all complete.
Check out this image. Also 23rd has been left out by BSNL.

Also see! This one, clearly stated.
http://i50.tinypic.com/mwdv9z.png

The bsnl billing software has messed up! This is 500C since long!

What should I do ? Can I contact BSNL and get the issue resolved ?

Regards.
R I