Need for Favorites channels to be increased

• Thread starter Thread starter msb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 6,112

msb

ISP
BSNL
Dear All,Since the launch of Tata Sky the no of channels in Favorites are 20 & it's a high time that it should be increased. Can all the esteemed forum members come together & send a query through Mytatasky portal?Also what are the technical difficulties to increase the FAV channel list from there end?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Crude structure for the query that you people can send it to Tata sky---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Since the launch of Tata sky the no of channels in Favorites are 20. The channels are increasing day by day BUT still the favorites are only 20 channels. Can you pls increase to it around 50 channels so that we can categorize it. We find it difficult to memorize the channel no. Let me know when are you increasing favorites channel list. Also let me know what are the problems you have due to which you are not increasing Favorites channel list???

Just a quick update....The CC official contacted me & she told that my concern have been forwarded to concern dept. I replied them I am not all happy with the answer & can u tell me whether you people are working on it not..She was repeating the same thing again & again. Finally she hanged up the call. Then I got an sms regarding whether u r satisfied with the response & I replied no.After 3 hrs again I got call from Tata Sky stating why you are not satisfied with the response given by an lady. Also she told she had a talk with technical team before calling me. She told it's releated with set up box & the Tatasky technical team have send an request to manufactures about it... Can some knowledgeable person can verify whether the increasing of favorites channels is dependent on manufacturer's set up box or it's responsibility of tatasky technaical team??

sent email to Tata Sky recd the following reply "Service Request Reference Number: SR2302100293245
With reference to your E-mail dated 23/02/2010 02:04:19 PM, about Favorite channels on Tata Sky.
In view of your request, we would like to inform you that as of now only 20 channels can be set as favorites. Increasing more channels on the favorite list will lead to increased utilization of Bandwidth space on the Transponder thereby reducing the number of channels which we are offering.

As of now we have limited Transponder space and we are planning to add more channels to Tata sky platform. However, your feedback will be reviewed by the team concerned.
For any further assistance, please feel free to write to us at help@tatasky.com. You also have the option of calling the Tata Sky helpline at the below numbers

From MTNL/BSNL : 1860 4256633
From West : 020 66006633
From East/South : 040 66006633
From North : 0172 6600663

Thank you for your valuable association with us. Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Warm regards,

Anil Kumar
Tata Sky Customer Care

Really funny.Fav list is related to STB/Software, nothing to do with sat bandwidth.Still some people say TS CC is the best.