256k Unlimited Pack Query

• Thread starter Thread starter jabronni16
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,478

jabronni16

ISP
airtel
ok i have a serious problem. i have been using the 256k pack for a long time now (where downloading is free from 10pm to 8am and 150mb between 8am to 10pm). in the last 2 days my upload speed hasnt gone above 10kbps and this has seriously affect my torrent downloads. has sify reduced their upload speed???? i always got 28-30 kbps before 🙁( does any1 else face this problem

did u chk ur upload speed on www.dslreports.com

Plzz dont compareur download & upload speed with torrents der r many factors tht contribute ur speed on torrents

can any user with Sify Broadband user with 256 unlimited tell me whats the download speed you are getting in day and in night sify person told me that you will be getting fast speed on nighthow much download speed on link-removed, Megauploadas i am shifting to my new home there and there is only 2 isp MTNL and Sify and no other ISP are ready to provide the internet connection i am in Mumbai 400003 when i go to the tata broadband site they are providing their service to Mumbai 1,2,4,5 but they are not providing there service to Mumbai 3 and also to Mumbai 9 like that no other isp is providing there services to this areas i dont know why i had also send the emails but no reply this is totaly unfareand i want unlimited so i dont have choice so i am forced to take sify connection

this will last for a day or 2.. my download at torrent is 28-32kbps,, i'm in same plan ydu1.. also if u have mtnl try the new 590 nu plan from mtnl.. its good.. the y r giving best speeds.. my friend in ranchi using bsnl 500 nu plan(2.5gb free) gets 186kbps fron link-removed n all.. mtnl prvides the same speeds.. but then again sify is prepaid.. also night free from 2 to 8 am in mtnl willl get u more downloads then sify definitely

polo98 whats the download speed you are getting in rapidshar or link-removed

i dont upload..i download..at 28-32 kbps from rapid and mega shares..:rofl:
i'm content.. but there r times when it is low..rest times max speeds