Internet Connection in Dombivli (west), Mumbai

• Thread starter Thread starter Radha1587
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 14,849

Radha1587

ISP
Reliance Netconnect
Hi Guys, I have been looking out for Internet connection providers in Dombivli (w) and have completely been a loser. There seems to be a monopoly of Sify and the local (Siti) cable operators, thereby not allowing Hathway to provide service (near Kopar Road area). Contacted Tikona and they are unable to provide a connection due to the unavailability of a tower.After browsing these forums, I'm a bit skepticalabout Tata and Reliance.I can't wait for 4 months for BSNL to activate the connection.I want a connection urgently (within 1-3 weeks) - Can anyone help or suggest?🙁

suggest u go for reliance, it's the best, call on their toll-free number 1800-3000-7777 or 30337777 for bookings.

Hi Guys,

I have been looking out for Internet connection providers in Dombivli (w) and have completely been a loser. There seems to be a monopoly of Sify and the local (Siti) cable operators, thereby not allowing Hathway to provide service (near Kopar Road area).

Contacted Tikona and they are unable to provide a connection due to the unavailability of a tower.

After browsing these forums, I'm a bit skepticalabout Tata and Reliance.

I can't wait for 4 months for BSNL to activate the connection.

I want a connection urgently (within 1-3 weeks) - Can anyone help or suggest?🙁

Hi,
You can contact Honesty Internet for broadband connection at Kopar, the mobile no is: 8080672561. (

BSNL is very good option .. but if there is wait for 3-4 month you can try the reliance or tata photon which ever is available .. and now they are available in post paid so you can pay when you need it ....