Ip Forward In Airtel Beetel 220+

vaidyarupal

hi,i am having Airtel dsl connection at our office, we get dynamic ip 59.144.xxx.xxx from airtel every time we connect to the internet. now i want to access one of my local lan's pc from internet from my home or anywhere, from many forums i was suggested to do1) NAT2) IP FORWARDINGin NAT i added VIRTUAL SERVERin Virtual Server i added my internal lan's ip 192.168.1.x under FTPServer Serviceand external port 21 and internal port 21in Virtual Server i added my internal lan's ip 192.168.1.x under TELNETServer Serviceand external port 23 and internal port 23then i saved and reboot the Routeri had done it and it shows in router's gui configuration page, but wheni connect my dynamic ip from outside i get the router's configurationpage. i dont know what is the problem ? please help me .......

hi,i am having Airtel dsl connection at our office, we get dynamic ip 59.144.xxx.xxx from airtel every time we connect to the internet. now i want to access one of my local lan's pc from internet from my home or anywhere, from many forums i was suggested to do1) NAT2) IP FORWARDINGin NAT i added VIRTUAL SERVERin Virtual Server i added my internal lan's ip 192.168.1.x under FTPServer Serviceand external port 21 and internal port 21in Virtual Server i added my internal lan's ip 192.168.1.x under TELNETServer Serviceand external port 23 and internal port 23then i saved and reboot the Routeri had done it and it shows in router's gui configuration page, but wheni connect my dynamic ip from outside i get the router's configurationpage. i dont know what is the problem ? please help me .......