• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 17,402
Status
Not open for further replies.

sshopk

ISP
mtnl
Has HAYAI started to subscribe customers in mumbai? Has anybody got the working connection from HAYAI yet?

Subscription has started a while back here is the link http://hayai.in/cms/contact ,but no connection till date atleast for me 🙁

yes of course I understand, we are all waiting! 🙂

Has HAYAI started to subscribe customers in Chennai? Has anybody got the working connection from HAYAI yet?

well as i know director of hayai told me that Subscription has started a while here is the link for it
Contact | Hayai Broadband

you can apply here with your name ,address and contact number.after you submit it it will sent to install department .

well as i know there in no connection of Hayai started all over india .they are just right now they are now installing wires and all..etc.

yeah, I filled the form. I doubt if anything will happen so quickly. hopefully before the rains are here!🙂

well yogi they also trying best to give us best support but atm they have not much sufficient staff to work , so director is looking up for staff hopefully ...lets see i have also requsted for internet connection lets see when i will get it .

Has HAYAI started to subscribe customers in mumbai? Has anybody got the working connection from HAYAI yet?

A couple, but very few. We are actually a bit behind.

Subscription has started a while back here is the link Choose language | Drupal ,but no connection till date atleast for me 🙁

Yes, it very much depends on your area.

well as i know director of hayai told me that Subscription has started a while here is the link for it
Contact | Hayai Broadband

you can apply here with your name ,address and contact number.after you submit it it will sent to install department .

well as i know there in no connection of Hayai started all over india .they are just right now they are now installing wires and all..etc.

Yes, building a network takes some time.

yeah, I filled the form. I doubt if anything will happen so quickly.
hopefully before the rains are here!
🙂

Definitely.

well yogi they also trying best to give us best support but atm they have not much sufficient staff to work , so director is looking up for staff hopefully ...
lets see i have also requsted for internet connection lets see when i will get it .

Yes. Mostly technical staff. Please apply if you think you have the technical aptitude. There are about 10 positions open from junior to senior (not age, but ability).

Has HAYAI started to subscribe customers in Chennai? Has anybody got the working connection from HAYAI yet?

Chennai is second half of the year we hope.

hi in how much more time do u think u can do the Mumbai Suburbs Launch ( 15th road bandra west ) ?? im planning to give up my reliance connection of 3 years because they are unable to solve my packet loss problem due to which browsing is very difficult ...

This question is being asked a lot lately. I plan to be in Delhi to finalize some rollout details by the end of this month.

This question is being asked a lot lately. I plan to be in Delhi to finalize some rollout details by the end of this month.

😀

@MgC .. All the best to you.. I really want ISP that give fierce competition to MTNL/AirTel. Come to Delhi NCR & rock it over.. Target Noida/Gurgaon/South Delhi specially.. I want to see you rock n roll in coming days.. I really appreciate your time & efforts! Just few suggestions: 1) Make the call centre number TOLL FREE. Divide customer care & Technical deptt. separately2) Divide plans by unlimited only as hardly in India people use limited plans unless there is no option!Like 1Mbps for 700/- (inc tax) P.M. 2 Mbps for 1000/- (inc tax) " 5 Mbps for 1500/- (inc tax) " 10 Mbps for 2000/- (inc tax) " 20 Mbps for 3000/- (inc tax) " 50 Mbps for 5000/- (inc tax) " 100 Mbps for 7000/- (inc tax) "* Prices are just for references * NO hidden charges * NO FUP * NO T&C apply3) Advertise to the maximum level, hoardings ,posters,pamphlets,banners.. each n every manner.. I want that people,even though they satisfied with their present ISP are forced to join Hayai.-----I want HAYAI should hit DELHI NCR completely by the end of 2010 & bombard Airtel/MTNL---Any inputs will be highly appreciated !

@MgC .. All the best to you.. I really want ISP that give fierce competition to MTNL/AirTel. Come to Delhi NCR & rock it over.. Target Noida/Gurgaon/South Delhi specially.. I want to see you rock n roll in coming days.. I really appreciate your time & efforts! Just few suggestions:
1) Make the call centre number TOLL FREE. Divide customer care & Technical deptt. separately
2) Divide plans by unlimited only as hardly in India people use limited plans unless there is no option!
Like 1Mbps for 700/- (inc tax) P.M.
2 Mbps for 1000/- (inc tax) "
5 Mbps for 1500/- (inc tax) "
10 Mbps for 2000/- (inc tax) "
20 Mbps for 3000/- (inc tax) "
50 Mbps for 5000/- (inc tax) "
100 Mbps for 7000/- (inc tax) "
* Prices are just for references * NO hidden charges * NO Fair Usage Policy * NO T&C apply

3) Advertise to the maximum level, hoardings ,posters,pamphlets,banners.. each n every manner.. I want that people,even though they satisfied with their present ISP are forced to join Hayai.
-----I want HAYAI should hit DELHI NCR completely by the end of 2010 & bombard Airtel/MTNL---

Any inputs will be highly appreciated !

hayai "BB" starts with 5MBps Unltd plans as their aim is to be India's fastest ISP, with better plans and service than current ISPs 🙂 Prices somewhere around 2700 P.M for untld 5Mbps
(currently MTNL offers 4MBps plans at 3400 )

Also there are night booster plans starting at 2MBps day nd 5MBps night around Rs1800 P.M (currently airtel offers only 2MBps plans at 2999 P.M )

or u can also go for Data plans which hav 100MBps speeds

Just search the cmty for the hayai pdf tariff file 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.