Any Dc++ Or Odc Hub In Kandivali, Mumbai?

prinkpan

[OP]
Jun 21, 2006
Hi, i am searching for a hub in Kandivali area of Mumbai.I also create a hub, if ne one interested than contact me.

Phoenix

Jan 3, 2006
well i guess with so many dc++ requests , there should be a side forum for sify DC++ users , dont u guyz think ???? Wat about it , sushubh ??

Aug 2, 2006
Hi, I need the complete list of hubs in the Delhi area(R K PURAM). Can someone guide me, from where i will be able to get.

abz126in

Apr 21, 2009
Hey man...you still looking for the hub...I got one for the IN2NET running in Charkop sector 8. My younger bro created it.Let me know if you are still interested

----------

ok...but i've in2net...:D

bhavik_9488

May 27, 2009
Hey man...you still looking for the hub...I got one for the IN2NET running in Charkop sector 8. My younger bro created it.Let me know if you are still interested

----------

ok...but i've in2net...:D

hey man i'm frm kadivali,charkop . . i stay at sector-2 . . can you just help me out connecting to any hub in our area . . i'm using hathway and i need help desperately to connect to any of the hubs . . plz suggest me some idea . . thanks in advance mate . .

----------

hi
iam hataway broadband user
iam intrested to connect to your hub
please reply me on
skrish_8654@yahoo.com

hey krish its a long time after i'm askin something related to your post . . please help if possible . . i too stay at kandivali-west,charkop,sector-2, . . i;m using hathway and i need help reagrding connecting to any of the hubs in my area . . kindly help me out for the same . . it would be really helpful. . thanks in advance mate. .

johngeorge82

Regulars
Mar 30, 2011
The in2net kandivali Hub address is 172.25.144.137

welcome to sharing infinity!

is the hub still on? i got my in2net connection recently and i totally love the idea of a hub for sharing stuff