Browsing Problem [today]

Hubmeister

[OP]
May 14, 2006
Today i am facing browsing problem.Is any one else from mumbai facing this problem?

indianarchie

Regular
Regulars
Jan 7, 2006
I am facing major problems too...since this (sunday 18th june) morning, sites just wont load, and give me a connection timeout error. I cant even check my email :( Does anybody have any idea whether this is an MTNL ka problem or how soon itwill be corrected?

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
Regulars
Dec 4, 2005
yes its an mtnl server problems. I am also unable to check my primary email (yahoo)... :(Donno when it would be corrected, hope they rectify this soon...

indianarchie

Regular
Regulars
Jan 7, 2006
Damn Damn DAmn.....and just today of all days, i was expecting some very important company mails...I am also using yahoo and am unable to check at all :(:( even made it to this site only after a lot of problems!

SN|P3R

Regulars
Jun 24, 2005
most of the guys on GH (including me) has faced this prob , i myself came out of GH , and now i am able to surf everything . so there's no problem with MTNL server and shit like that ...

indianarchie

Regular
Regulars
Jan 7, 2006
Dude....i dont know anything about GH..but I have disconnected and reconnected the router so many times nw, and have even restarted the computer, but to no avail. It still is almost impossible to browse even at 11 PM 18th june :( Can you tell how you solved the prob you were facing?

Techno™

Regular
Regulars
Dec 9, 2005
I had a talk with the support... and they say that the DNS servers will be up 2mrw... Use somthin like HideIP...

Techno™

Regular
Regulars
Dec 9, 2005
The problem is that one of their DNS Server is down... DNS Servers resolve the host name into IP addresses...