Airtel Giving Free Gifts (scratch Card) To New Subscribers Of Bb In Hyd )

• Thread starter Thread starter i_love_you
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,607

i_love_you

Regular
Airtel giving free gifts (scratch card) to new subscribers of BB in hyderabadEnjoyvalid till June 30 and many more free schemes introduced like free call diveritng.. :blink:

Of all these years i have never understood what Airtel is really up to...but what i do realize is the fact that Airtel is always chocolate and honey when it sees an opportunity of new customers and when it comes to providing Customer Support to existing ones ......well do i have to say anythin else...?

🙁 LUCKY LUCKY Hyderabad People. Well LoneCrusader, i guess they lacking HEAVILY on attracting customers in Mumbai but. REALLY REALLY PATHETIC Plan out currently by Airtel in Mumbai.

Hyd users are not excatly lucky, airtel isnt available everywhere neither are they expanding soon

Those asswhoops ripped my driveway apart for puttin their frickin lines and then when it came to putting the boxes up they started pulling their old shit again." We dont have the permission to setup in that area yet". Godamnnit if u didnt had the permission then y then hell did u hammered my Driveway u punks!!!!!Airtel is good at broadband and mobile...but that is limted to technolgy only. Their staff sucks, their CC sucks...even the owner is a bigtime sucker....:/

Airtel is good at broadband.... but they sukk at mobile, with some extremely absurd rates for pre-paid at least.

QUOTE(LoneCrusader @ Jun 17 2006, 11:06 PM) [snapback]54067[/snapback]
Those asswhoops ripped my driveway apart for puttin their frickin lines and then when it came to putting the boxes up they started pulling their old shit again." We dont have the permission to setup in that area yet". Godamnnit if u didnt had the permission then y then hell did u hammered my Driveway u punks!!!!!Airtel is good at broadband and mobile...but that is limted to technolgy only. Their staff sucks, their CC sucks...even the owner is a bigtime sucker....:/
[/b]
Crusader Even reliance has started providing BB connections and its been rumoured that they are going to offer 1Mbps connection in a few weeks.
Pleae dont ask me the source, it could be a plain rumour

BTW ... you have a nice signature , made me laugh loud 😀

Pal...Reliance is a big time "Chor" too...like the rest of them.The only thing about Reliance is that when it comes to the market for stealing our god forsaken hardearned money...he puts every other "Chors" out of their business. The Ambani's got some magic vault or somethin. More than half of India ripped them off in the Mobile Section and they r still in business.Yeah Feast your eyes on the sig as much as u want for now.....the moment sushubh gets online its gettin ripped off....xD!!!

i have posted a querry in the general forum.. but after 2 weeks no-one replys...
i just wanted to know "DO we have Airtell Broadband in HYDRABAD?" near begumpat area?
it will be helpful if somebody provide me their cc number or whatsoever.
thanks in adv

I'm repeating this 3rd time today !airtel cc (Hyderabad) : 40018375

QUOTE(seshu @ Jul 18 2006, 05:50 PM) [snapback]56048[/snapback]
I'm repeating this 3rd time today !

airtel cc (Hyderabad) : 40018375
[/b]

2nd 3rd i got where is the first :blink: