Tata Indicom Photon Plus: no proper information given to costumer

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
photon+
i am using tata photon+ for the last one month.i use 950 MB plan where day usage is 2GB and night usage is 10GB.And now they have charged with Rs 2402.when asked about the itemised bill,they delayed in sending it.the website shows the complete day usage only.i was unable to know how much i used during my day and night session.According to TRAI rules the costumer should get unbilled usage where tata photon+ doesn't show.Help me!!!! how to approach them with legal sides

i am using tata photon+ for the last one month.
i use 950 MB plan where day usage is 2GB and night usage is 10GB.
And now they have charged with Rs 2402.
when asked about the itemised bill,they delayed in sending it.
the website shows the complete day usage only.
i was unable to know how much i used during my day and night session.
According to TRAI rules the costumer should get unbilled usage where tata photon+ doesn't show.
Help me!!!! how to approach them with legal sides

Hi!You can send your tata indicom connection detail at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in and get your issue resolved.

i have complained alot with the snr. members of the cmpany.But nothing was going in favour...
what to do next??

Try sending mail to the above given mail id, trust you will get prompt and immediate response...

Hi,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!We are really sorry for the inconvenience you had to go through because of us. We would earnestly request you to give us a chance to rectify our issues and serve you better.

To be able to do so, can I request you for a number or an e-mail Id that we can get in touch with you on? Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in

Thanking you

Customer Care – Tata Indicom

i am using tata photon+ for the last one month.
i use 950 MB plan where day usage is 2GB and night usage is 10GB.
And now they have charged with Rs 2402.
when asked about the itemised bill,they delayed in sending it.
the website shows the complete day usage only.
i was unable to know how much i used during my day and night session.
According to TRAI rules the costumer should get unbilled usage where tata photon+ doesn't show.
Help me!!!! how to approach them with legal sides

I bought a tata photon+ prepaid on 21st of jan and i got a promotional offer of 10GB free usage, By around feb 23rd it stopped working suddenly some 689 error! I went to a TATA hub near by an asked them about this error they said the balance have gone to -350 rupees and i have to recharge for more than 350 rupees to resume the connection, An i have asked them or the usage bill for reference they said i should use for at least 6 months to get the detail usage. The fact is i didn't even download any movies or games just browsing. After that on 3rd March i recharged for another 500 rupees but still its not working please give me an explanation for this as soon as possible because im not getting an answer from any of the Tata store. Please help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.