• Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 12,198
Status
Not open for further replies.

srk006

Regulars
ISP
BB Home Combo UL 750 & MTS MBlaze
since they have already signed up aamir... i guess the marketing campaign is being prepared right now. and it would be launched soon enough... if they are paying 10 crores per year just for one brand ambassador... i guess they are pretty serious about their launch in the indian market. and being a dubai based company... 😀 they should have no shortage of resources.

Now I think , Etilsat will going to bid for 3G , it's mean more pain in ass for Airtel and Vodafone

3G is going to be big deal in metro cities only. and metro cities are pretty much saturated already... there are so many new players in the market... it is getting harder to track on what player is offering the best deal to meet your requirements...it remains to be seen what etisalat has to offer to us.

3G is going to be big deal in metro cities only.

and metro cities are pretty much saturated already...

there are so many new players in the market... it is getting harder to track on what player is offering the best deal to meet your requirements...

it remains to be seen what etisalat has to offer to us.

Yeah. They will have the resources to go for 3G. Will be a big bummer if Airtel or Vodafone don't get it! What will they do then?

Status
Not open for further replies.