Triband Vs Dsl?

• Thread starter Thread starter urbanmojo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,795

urbanmojo

ISP
MTNL
Hi:I'm moving to Delhi in August and it looks like, based on where I will be living, it look like I might have to get MTNL. I was wondering what the difference is between TriBand and DSL . Should I get 512 Kbps TriBand or 512 Kbps DSL?Also, if I am willing to spend up to 2500 Rs for a connection, what service should I choose if I have the choice?Thanks!Kayda

Triband is the Brand Name for the BB Internet Service...

Triband is a ADSL Service...pretty much DSL with more pretty features and kewler name...🙂

Originally posted by Wiki

Digital Subscriber Line, or DSL, is a family of technologies that provide digital data transmission over the wires of a local telephone network.

Typically, the download speed of DSL ranges from 128 kilobits per second (kbit/s) to 24,000 kbit/s depending on DSL technology and service level implemented. Upload speed is lower than download speed for Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL) and equal to download speed for Symmetric Digital Subscriber Line (SDSL).

i suggest you, Get Triband! You'll Not Regret it!!

if u're a heavy net user go for 256 unlimited, rather than 512...they don't really have good plans...enjoy!!!