Hayai Broadband in Kerala

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabariselvam

ISP
Bsnl UL 750
First of i would like to thank Hayai for creating such a revolutionary broadband idea....its great i hope other isps follow ur footsteps....:urock:i want to know whether u have any plans to expand to to keraal bcuz i am stuck here with a 256 k for centuries and its getting old....:madness:

First of i would like to thank Hayai for creating such a revolutionary broadband idea....
its great i hope other isps follow ur footsteps....:urock:

i want to know whether u have any plans to expand to to keraal bcuz i am stuck here with a
256 k for centuries and its getting old....:madness:

Yes, we plan to expand nationwide. Please refer to Question 13 at https://broadband.forum/hayai-broadband/56683-hayai-broadband-faqs/

I am also slowly expanding our coverage map at Coverage Map | Hayai Broadband

Considering Trivandrum (if it's the same town I'm thinking of) is a landing site for some of the undersea cables, I expect it would be a logical place for us to expand to.

Regards

Mathew

We want Hayai to reach Kolkata as soon as possible. We all of us are waiting waiting to see blinding speeds and experience very high speed internet.

Saw that GOA is also on the list of planned.There is already a fibreoptic laying of cables which has been undergoing for the past 2 years by a company called United Telecoms Ltd based in bangalore I guess.I am not sure how much complete the process has been over these years.But the cable has reached small towns way back.Perhaps you can team up with the company to lease the network for hayai.Just my 2 cents.Hoping to see Hayai here in goa.

Saw that GOA is also on the list of planned.

There is already a fibreoptic laying of cables which has been undergoing for the past 2 years by a company called United Telecoms Ltd based in bangalore I guess.I am not sure how much complete the process has been over these years.But the cable has reached small towns way back.

Perhaps you can team up with the company to lease the network for hayai.

Just my 2 cents.

Hoping to see Hayai here in goa.

This project is being undertaken by Goa Telecom. We are already looking at a partnership arrangement.

This project is being undertaken by Goa Telecom. We are already looking at a partnership arrangement.

awesome... :inodding:

wish to see Hayai in Bangalore soon.. the IT hub needs some good speeds

Mg ,thanx again.... juz thought i should tell u this....

Asianet has cable network throughout kerala even in the most remote of places ....
so if you planing to move into kerala they should give you quite an opening ,, juz thought you could link up with them and provide you magnificent service to the people of kerala ...

Kerala top Indian state in broadband speed:irock:

as you can see from the above link there are some speed hungry people in kerala 🙂cry:i am one of them) , so Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bring hayai to kerala as soon as possible.:wewin:

Mg ,thanx again.... juz thought i should tell u this....

Asianet has cable network throughout kerala even in the most remote of places ....
so if you planing to move into kerala they should give you quite an opening ,, juz thought you could link up with them and provide you magnificent service to the people of kerala ...

Kerala top Indian state in broadband speed:irock:

as you can see from the above link there are some speed hungry people in kerala 🙂cry:i am one of them) , so Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bring hayai to kerala as soon as possible.:wewin:

If Asianet's cable network were capable of achieving the speeds we wish to deliver, we might consider a tie-up. Otherwise, we have to build it from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.