Has The Timings Changed?

SiriusB

Torrential
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 11, 2005
Since no one has posted about it, I guess it hasn't for all yous. For two days now, the double bandwidth (not really, but that's another story) time has changed from 10:54PM - 8:17Am to ...some other timing. At least for me. And I've had a couple disconnections since yesterday, as well. Any chennai vaasees?

hitman

Regulars
May 10, 2005
New Delhi
Yesterday i kept getting double speed for whole day till i got my modem rebooted ;)

SiriusB

Torrential
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 11, 2005
It was wierd. My double speed didn't atart until after 12 in the mornin and then I was getting double speed at noon when I checked o.0But it has gone back to the old schedule for now.

d00by

Regular
Regulars
Jun 6, 2006
QUOTE(waterloo_sunset @ Jun 14 2006, 09:32 PM) [snapback]53877[/snapback]
Same old 10:54pm to 6:54am in S.Delhi... [/b]

i am from delhi too..

i am about to switch to 128 k unlimited 699 home plus plan.

since you ae also a user of this plan, would you clarify if this really is an UNLIMITED plan?

i.e. can I download any number of movies worth dozens of GBs without having to pay any extra money?

i dont want to end with huge telephone bills.

Also, does the speed really double during night time?

Also, I don't understand the statistics on the check usage page. it is very confusing.

please clarify my doubts.

nj

waterloo_sunset

Regulars
Aug 26, 2005
New Delhi
- Yea, it's truly unlimited i.e. no matter how much u download/upload ur bill will never exceed 699+84 (12% VAT). Am pulling in around 25GB a month. Of course you'll be charged for any phone calls u make from the zero-rent landline provided with the connection (u can opt not to take it if you don't require it).- Yep, you'll get double bandwidth b/w 10:54pm & 6:54am to be exact.- I agree, the usage stats on their site are useless as they are time/pulse based as if u were being billed for a dial-up connection instead of showing data transfer. But the thing is once u switch to Home 699, u won't need to check ur usage stats coz it's an unlimited connection.

SiriusB

Torrential
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 11, 2005
You people from the north seem to have shorter nights than us southerners. Around one and half hours shorter. Or, is it just me?

mystery_inc18

Regulars
Regulars
Feb 6, 2006
QUOTE(SiriusB @ Jun 30 2006, 06:15 AM) [snapback]54814[/snapback]
You people from the north seem to have shorter nights than us southerners. Around one and half hours shorter. Or, is it just me?
[/b]

its u alright ;) ;) :p :p :p

BTW the timings are same 10:54pm-06:54am here in E.delhi