(airtel Vs Bsnl) Need Some Advice

• Thread starter Thread starter bluesaze
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 10,254
Dude when u say that i asume the fact that u r not talkin in terms of torrents or other P2P downloads. Because if u wanna do heavy downloads u gotta upload too.And i am not an airtel fan...i am a service fan and if judged precise Airtel happens to be providin better than BSNL. There is no body payin anybody to say this. Its all the facts.

QUOTE(LoneCrusader @ Jul 2 2006, 11:04 AM) [snapback]54919[/snapback]
............it also dented Airtel's expansion. I was just a box away to gettin Airtel when BSNL came in and stopped the Airtel operations in my area. NOw all i have is ripped apart driveways with wire hangin out.
[/b]

is dat the reason Y Airtel not expanding???? :blink:

not fair BSNL!!!! :angry:

Not sure about the other places...but its definately the reason y Airtel is absent in my area.Some legality crap was slapped by BSNL on Airtel's ass and it chickened out.

FriendYou can cheat any P2P app to stop UPLOADING, so you can only DOWNLOAD 🙂And second is that the price difference between BSNL and Airtel is in 256kbps unlimited category is approx Rs 100/-Again its upto personal satisfaction.And all public/govt sector service providers in India are TRANSPARENT to their customers ...Thanx

Errrrr....so u r illegally downloading from a community who already is uploadin DVD quality movies for free and yet u r cheating P2P applications in respect to uploadin. NOw it all makes sense ...about the ratio crap and everything. All thnx to people like u...the word leecher has been invented. Awesome dewds...keep the great work up.And BTW...if u dont upload....ur download speed is also sucked away. u always have to maintain a 80% upload speed to torrents to get decent download speeds. You can cheat ratios...thats completely fine...but cheatin uploads??...man..

i used bsnl for 3 months. cc was worst. airtelis really superb. they always upgrade ther services. regardin the bsnl can give 25mpbs when reqired, airtel too is planning to give ptv and it is giving boefore bsnl will. airtel provides games on demandfor oly 199rs a month with full downloads and is providing some of the best games in the world today.

Errrrr....so u r illegally downloading from a community who already is uploadin DVD quality movies for free and yet u r cheating P2P applications in respect to uploadin. NOw it all makes sense ...about the ratio crap and everything. All thnx to people like u...the word leecher has been invented. Awesome dewds...keep the great work up.

And BTW...if u dont upload....ur download speed is also sucked away. u always have to maintain a 80% upload speed to torrents to get decent download speeds. You can cheat ratios...thats completely fine...but cheatin uploads??...man..[/b]

cheating ratios is fine? i dont understand.. ure mad at him coz he cheats on uploads and thats not even cheating hez just throttled his upload speed.. manipulating ur ratio... now thats cheating.. anyway its his preference isnt it.. and ppl u need to show some courtesy in public forums.. it aint like u own this place.. 😉

now on topic.. sify sucks the worst of them all.. bsnl and airtel are as good as each other except for the fact that airtel provides better upload speed than bsnl.. they both dont have any disconnections which is good.. bsnl works out to be cheaper than airtel though.. if u want good upload speed and cc support then get airtel otherwise bsnl is good..

yup dude...n in airtel for 256kb u will get download speed 25KB instead of 32KB....lol.so airtel suxx n price is also 100 / more...go for BSNL re..

Hi all :

I dont know much about Airtel because it is not available in my area. As far as BSNL, it really sucks :angry: . I am using home 500 plan for more than a year now. Since last 3-4 months, things have gone terrible. Believe me, every day the link is down from 1/2 hour to 2 hours, and sometimes whole day. I am working from home using internet - and I am in great distress.

I have called every possible customer helpline numbers. Every time I get same replay - some problem in the exchange and it will be rectified as soon as possible - and they give some stupid docket numbers. I have emailed some 10 different people on the website. Even I have met someone like AAE EEE or JEE 🤔 - but absolutely no help.

Nobody at BSNL knows anything about customer care. Infact, they get annoyed when you complain ! as if they are doing some favour. Their attitude is - "customer ? Go to Hell. Whether Link is up or down, every month you have to pay and I get my salary every month if I work or not !"

And someone in this thread said they have great infrastructure. What is the use of this infrastructure if you dont know how to use it. Who is paying for this infrastructure ? it is we the customers.

I have enquired with Airtel as to why they are not in my area. The answer is, the corporation is not allowing them to dig the road to lay the cables. So, the BSNL has monopoly and hence this careless attitude.

I swear, the moment I get Airtel in my area, I am gonna tell BSNL "GO TO HELL"

that's strange.. what is the distance of the exchange from ur office? i dont think the problem is with the bsnl connection itself, rather with the wiring.. the exchange must be too far away or the wiring not done properly.. anyways bad luck dawg, hope u have better luck with airtel.. some ppl are having similiar issues with airtel.. so watever works best for u