Recorder Programs in Tata Sky DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter bgltv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,506
ISP
Tata Plug2Surf
Dear Friends,As a Tata Sky Plus Owners, and TataSky owners with TV Tuner card enabled in your PC, could you please Kind enough to Post, New Bru Cofee Ad ("Vidhya Coffee engama") and advise the Link hereThanks.

No body wish to Reply or help me !!! 🙁

Dude, why don't you try Youtube. This is what I got. I don't understand Tamil, but this might be the one you are looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:
No body wish to Reply or help me !!! 🙁

I wanted to reply, asking you how this adv was related to Tata Sky 🙂
And also wanted to ask, what's special about it, and why you didnt try youtube as above post 😉

I wanted to reply, asking you how this adv was related to Tata Sky 🙂
And also wanted to ask, what's special about it, and why you didnt try youtube as above post 😉

I think he is love with that girl.😗

Different Post and Interesting answers ! Nice.There is no such relation with Tata Sky...I did try the ad with YouTube.. But you guys definitely know why i posted this in this forum !!!!Yes, I need this ad in High Quality.. the above link posted here is recorded either through mobile or on digicam!. It does not look it is neither the actual clip nor recorded from TV directly !!! TS deserve it in this case 🙂So i asked TataSky + and TS with TV Tuner facility folks to answer me as they can do this favor.

Ok... fine. But by using TV Tuner card, I guess it can be recorded through any Digital STB (DTH/CAS), and should not be only specific with Tata Sky (unless you believe that TATASKY video quality is the best).It could help if you post this thread in general section or common section of DTH/CAS/TV as then many members would view thread, as customers of other DTH could also be using TV tuner cards, & some of them may help (All the best...🙂 )

Different Post and Interesting answers ! Nice.

There is no such relation with Tata Sky...I did try the ad with YouTube.. But you guys definitely know why i posted this in this forum !!!!

Yes, I need this ad in High Quality.. the above link posted here is recorded either through mobile or on digicam!. It does not look it is neither the actual clip nor recorded from TV directly !!! TS deserve it in this case 🙂

So i asked TataSky + and TS with TV Tuner facility folks to answer me as they can do this favor.
Plus the Plus users can't post any files ....The files are locked to the system....so no help there

Ok... But i am expecting from the TS recorded video and not from others. So i do not think anything wrong in TS forum. One or someway it is related to TS it does not mean only packages, technical issues, customer care Services need to be discussed. So this kind of Generic topics also can be included ....

Dear Friends,

As a Tata Sky Plus Owners, and TataSky owners with TV Tuner card enabled in your PC, could you please Kind enough to Post, New Bru Cofee Ad ("Vidhya Coffee engama") and advise the Link here

Thanks.

You like that Girl Vidya ah ? 😀

Friends,I badly wanted Bru new ad, Tata Sky Channel 100 Backgroud Music. Please post the link, or if you have TV tuner card on PC with TS, please record and post.@admin,If this is not the section to ask, could you please move this topic to the best place where i get more response?