Anyone From Rohini Zone(delhi)

kuldeep

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Mar 13, 2006
Hi m running a HUB, if anyone from rohini delhi and intrested as well. please inform me abt the same and i'll let u know the server address.thanks

utsavhanda

Apr 21, 2005
Hi there,me pitampura...... intrested in ....hub..... was searching for delhi..but no clue........ will surely....plz pass me the hub addrRegards

kuldeep

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Mar 13, 2006
sorry bro i think u have a diff CTO in pitam pura. so we won't be able to download on LAN speed. jus PM me your IP range and i m giving u HUB address try to connect if u can. i'll put it on no-ip after sometime and will let u know abt that as well.

jissa

May 4, 2006
QUOTE(kuldeep @ Jun 15 2006, 06:06 AM) [snapback]53899[/snapback]
don't have name. its ip addresss . if u need it tell me your location.
[/b]
Im from kerala

kuldeep

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Mar 13, 2006
delhi junta is really boring. don't really want to share anything and don't want to do anything creative. really boring. on my LAN i leave my PC on all the time and only one more person is using my HUB and he is also kinda selfish downloads all the data from my PC and that's it.i don't have some good people on my LAN.

kuldeep

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Mar 13, 2006
try to connect to my HUB then IP is 10.250.119:8000 its on all the time and if you have any problem just let me know. i hope your CTO is in sec-5 some where. if not then it might not be possible for us to connect.