u can use a software which downloads and forward mails to ur gmail account... dont think yahoo allows u free forwarding facility.

wh software?

Yeah consensus, this is just plain absurd :angry:

You have been called out on this before, and yet you continue to post in the incorrect forum all the time.

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Jun 7 2006, 12:31 AM) [snapback]53467[/snapback]
u can use a software which downloads and forward mails to ur gmail account... dont think yahoo allows u free forwarding facility.
[/b]
Who said?? 😱
Yahoo do allow to emails forwarding but first it will send a activation
link to the the email address you wanna forward to.
This is to avoid spamming and unwanted forwarding.

Have any one using yahoo mail....seen the new beta version....I am actually using it ....it doesn't look like a good copy...that auto refresh thing really is a pain to handle.........Yahoo must quit ...competing with Google 😉

yeah that was my first thought when I saw that tiny screenshot of the beta version..... signed up for it and they said cool and stuff... we'll get you a new beta thing in a few weeks!!!! WTF?

i find it pretty nice. ability to open things in tabs. hate that in gmail. i cant keep open a mail and write another...

yeh yahoo maybe copying gmail but what they are making is better than what they have right now . especially that opening mails in tabs is pretty good .

but its too heavy on the resources. they gotta make it lighter and more responsive...

Yahoo to enhance Finance services to counter Google Finance challenge
Google might be the leaders in the search engine market but statistics have revealed that Yahoo! continues to dominate online financial services market.
And the company does not want to lose this advantage as Google just recently revamped their Google Finance section with interactive features.
The search engine [...]

https://broadband.forum/archives/2006/0...ance-challenge/

Yahoo is a small player in "Online Financial Services" It is more like a reseller. Word "Dominates" is more suitable for players like Reuters (Current Market Leader), Thompson, Factiva, Factset.......... Yahoo is used mostly by small investers, and Yahoo data is not considered accurate or even complete.

Yahoo! struggles with the launch of search advertisement system
Search engine company Yahoo! has said that they are delaying the launch of their much-awaited upgrade of its search advertising system.
The company has also posted a disappointing revenue outlook for the current year, which is below the market expectations.
These two news alone resulted in company?s share taking [...]

https://broadband.forum/4077/launch-of-s...isement-system/