How To Surrender Reliance Netconnect Broadband Plus?

• Thread starter Thread starter 26thjune
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 22,769
Status
Not open for further replies.

26thjune

ISP
mtnl
When I read Reliance Netconnect Broadband Plus offers 3.1 MB speed so I bought it ... I thought if it works well so I will give up my MTNL connection ... But I realized that MTNL Broadband is far better then Reliance Netconnect Broadband Plus. Now I am having both the connection but I am not using Reliance Netconnect Broadband Plus, and unnecessarily giving Rs 330 per month without using it ... So please guide me, how to get rid of this?

Call the customer care and ask them the Procedure.

If you purchased the device than go to any of the web world and convert your connection from postpaid to prepaid.

Hi... Im using reliance BroadBand + but mow im planning to change to BSNL EVDO ... will the same Modem Huawei EC1260 can be used with BSNL ?

Call the customer care and ask them the Procedure.

You are right .. but sometimes customer care people are totally ignorant .. some days ago MTNL had reduced night timings from 12 AM to 10 PM, but I was not getting the benefit because I was @a user ... So I called customer care of the MTNL, and told the lady my problem ... she replied "Aisi 10 baje wali koi scheme hi nahin hai" 😛

Hi... Im using reliance BroadBand + but mow im planning to change to BSNL EVDO ... will the same Modem Huawei EC1260 can be used with BSNL ?

First of all you have to unlock the device because device is locked with sim or provider.
Secondly you have to purchase bsnl evdo with out device(only sim) if it possible.

you have more information in doing the two things you mentioned ?

First of all you have to ask BSNL that do they allow to use our device for EVDO?
and if yes than ask for all procedure and final amount of plan.

Sir already use Relianse Evdo which has no sim in it so i think the device of reliance is locked with provider.
There are many way to unlock this devise.

Just google it

Status
Not open for further replies.