Hayai Broadband FAQs

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,631
  • Views Views 194,458
Status
Not open for further replies.
So should i register and put my order or wait for the final coverage map to figure out if my house in the serviceable area or not !!!(Its like the egg or the hen story - whats the point of launching a website for registration, if the customers don't know if they will get the service or not )

i think the basic idea currently is that they would look at your address and communicate through email or phone about the availability. if you want to wait, they would push for faster connectivity. if you want a refund, they would give it to you. it is better for them to have confirmed connections in areas not yet connected as they would know how much demand there is. though i would have preferred if money was paid once the availability was confirmed.

i think the basic idea currently is that they would look at your address and communicate through email or phone about the availability.

if you want to wait, they would push for faster connectivity. if you want a refund, they would give it to you.

it is better for them to have confirmed connections in areas not yet connected as they would know how much demand there is. though i would have preferred if money was paid once the availability was confirmed.

Exactly my point - many people will register, pay by credit card and then shout later for the delay/denial of service.
MgCarley should disable the payment options (other than Cash on delivery) to avoid the issues later on.

Anyway - i have registered and put the order for 20 Mbps 1999 with cash on delivery option, lets see how much time they take to approach me 🙂

Residential Fiber - Flat-Rate -
"Your order is complete! Your order number is 79"

Exactly my point - many people will register, pay by credit card and then shout later for the delay/denial of service.
MgCarley should disable the payment options (other than Cash on delivery) to avoid the issues later on.

Anyway - i have registered and put the order for 20 Mbps 1999 with cash on delivery option, lets see how much time they take to approach me 🙂

I think response is lower. Last order is 79. I think it may be because it is only feasible in Mumbai and hayai also advertises itself. It is not much popular in the market.

79 is a pretty decent number. If he is able to quickly provide service to all of these, word will soon spread.

My order no. is 81. Hope I receive my connection soon..

if one existed it would have been accessible. he is still in the process of getting the up to date data on fiber and copper availability. 🙂

+1

So should i register and put my order or wait for the final coverage map to figure out if my house in the serviceable area or not !!!
(Its like the egg or the hen story - whats the point of launching a website for registration, if the customers don't know if they will get the service or not )

Make the order and choose COD (or bill me later if it's a postpaid plan)

i think the basic idea currently is that they would look at your address and communicate through email or phone about the availability.

if you want to wait, they would push for faster connectivity. if you want a refund, they would give it to you.

it is better for them to have confirmed connections in areas not yet connected as they would know how much demand there is. though i would have preferred if money was paid once the availability was confirmed.

Most people are choosing COD as I would expect, but there are some people choosing card payments. As such we are obliged to provide them with a service. If we can't (or if it will take too long), we can provide a refund. Either option is no problem.

Refund can be given at the click of a button, no issue.

There seems to be a few people from your area and surrounding suburbs. The initial response from the tech team wasn't positive until I mentioned that we could also try putting them on copper until the fiber becomes available (and adjust the price accordingly).

I think response is lower. Last order is 79. I think it may be because it is only feasible in Mumbai and hayai also advertises itself. It is not much popular in the market.

All things considered, it's not bad for 24 hours, and it's not bad considering the average amount that people are ordering is in the vicinity of Rs2000-2500. It's roughly in line with the numbers I would expect and if it continues at this rate over the next month or so (especially as we begin to advertise), then we'll be exceeding our own predictions.

I think it is a fair number for day one. More will come by the weekend end especially once we get the first reviews!

+1

Make the order and choose COD (or bill me later if it's a postpaid plan)

Most people are choosing COD as I would expect, but there are some people choosing card payments. As such we are obliged to provide them with a service. If we can't (or if it will take too long), we can provide a refund. Either option is no problem.

Refund can be given at the click of a button, no issue.

There seems to be a few people from your area and surrounding suburbs. The initial response from the tech team wasn't positive until I mentioned that we could also try putting them on copper until the fiber becomes available (and adjust the price accordingly).

All things considered, it's not bad for 24 hours, and it's not bad considering the average amount that people are ordering is in the vicinity of Rs2000-2500. It's roughly in line with the numbers I would expect and if it continues at this rate over the next month or so (especially as we begin to advertise), then we'll be exceeding our own predictions.

I hope it does ! then Hayai could confirm delhi! Heheheh mumbai's a test run, everything will be smooothee when it comes to delhi 😀 (hopefully!)

Lolz I think I am probably the only loser over here who ordered a postpaid data plan instead of flatrate 😛 .... But then again mumbai is my 2nd home & I would only consider a flatrate kind plan if it is available in my HomeTown 🙂 ...

postpaid is fine if you know that you are going to have a limited usage. why pay 2000-2500 when you can pay 1000-1500 for no speed limited connectivity?

Lolz I think I am probably the only loser over here who ordered a postpaid data plan instead of flatrate 😛 .... But then again mumbai is my 2nd home & I would only consider a flatrate kind plan if it is available in my HomeTown 🙂 ...

No, quite a few people are ordering postpaid data plans.

postpaid is fine if you know that you are going to have a limited usage. why pay 2000-2500 when you can pay 1000-1500 for no speed limited connectivity?

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.