Is Sharing Possible?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mandar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,858

Mandar

I have read on this forum that one dataone acct can be used at a time by 49 people.So can I share dataone 900 plan with atleast 4 to 5 people?If no,what r d difficulties?If yes,bandwidth is shared between the users or is it 256(may be less) for all ?

Last i heard BSNL was implementing locking of Broadband lines so that the account could be used only on the line on which it has been alloted. Apparently they were facing some Billing related issues and they wanted to shrug it off. I am not sure but with the unlimited plans launched i guess they must have enforced that rule too.Though you can still share your connection but only with computers which are connected to your pc through LAN networking.The bandwidth offcourse will keep on dividing with every new PC added on the network.

QUOTE(LoneCrusader @ Jun 8 2006, 07:52 PM) [snapback]53612[/snapback]
Last i heard BSNL was implementing locking of Broadband lines so that the account could be used only on the line on which it has been alloted. Apparently they were facing some Billing related issues and they wanted to shrug it off. I am not sure but with the unlimited plans launched i guess they must have enforced that rule too.

Though you can still share your connection but only with computers which are connected to your pc through LAN networking.
The bandwidth offcourse will keep on dividing with every new PC added on the network.
[/b]
Yes , i tried my UL-900 plan on my frnds Line and its working perfectly ... infact now we both can use my account at same time ... 😀
cheers .. 🙂