• Thread starter Thread starter shantam2005
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 9,647

shantam2005

IrRegulars
ISP
Maha Mediacom
Hey guys.I want to buy a Good Digicam. Any Brand will do, it should be full of features and stylish in looks too.Cost should not exceed Rs.25000.I have selected Sony T900. If you have a better suggestion please let me know.Thanks

I would say go with Canon powershot models.

I checked both the brands but none manuafacture as stylish cameras as Sony Does.Any specific Model suggestion?

Actually I want one which has both the features.Thats why I am ready to spend Rs 25000 on a Digital Camera and not on a DSLR

I would suggest a Canon anyday and the above suggestion looks good. Please don't buy a Sony as it will only have outer looks and nothing good on the inside. I dont know whether they have a grey market in Kullu, but even without warranty they will be as good as retail and at a very affordable price. My friend deals in them and i have never seen any of his customers facing problems, unless you drop them on the ground!

unless you drop them on the ground!

I am not really sure that is a parameter to judge a camera 😀 For the record, my Sony survived a crash when the person carrying it in his side pocket slipped and slid down a small hill with the camera sandwiched between him and the ground 😀 But there are better options than Sony in the market.

I am not really sure that is a parameter to judge a camera 😀 For the record, my Sony survived a crash when the person carrying it in his side pocket slipped and slid down a small hill with the camera sandwiched between him and the ground 😀 But there are better options than Sony in the market.

My bro has dropped his Canon Poweshot countless times, but the camera is still working. I was just trying to say Grey Market stuff are good till human error comes into play, didnt mean to say its a parameter!

I liked the Canon SX200IS.Actually I am going to get the camera from China, so it will cost me A mere Rs. 14000 with warranty. So, no need of Grey Market product.