Billing Error

• Thread starter Thread starter shotgun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,042

shotgun

ISP
MTNL

On May 31st, I connected to Net @ about 8 PM to finish off my remaining 400 MB of limit. somehow, i forgot to disconnect and reconnect before 12 pm that day and disconnected @ 12:18 AM. last few days site was not available to check usage. When i checked this yesterday, what the !@#$ it showed an entry for June saying Start time 31st May 8:10 PM End Time 1st June 12:18 AM Billed Quantity 360 MB !!!
However, if we keep this On throughout the NU period, (00:00 to 08:00) and then disconnect at 08:10 AM then it shows correct billing i.e. billed quantity = amount between 08:00 and 08:10 AM
MTNL ko software bana ke dena padega

:angry:

may be site is down as they are making new software

Where you check your broadband usage it is clearly stated in 3rd pointin Note written below the usage summary which states "3. Please Switch OFF the CPE/Modem at last day of the month before 23.59 hrs to avoid MB Charging in next month" Hence no problem in MTNL software Problem is that you forgot!🙂

QUOTE(gavnitsingh @ Jun 6 2006, 10:30 PM) [snapback]53456[/snapback]
Where you check your broadband usage it is clearly stated in 3rd point
in Note written below the usage summary which states

"3. Please Switch OFF the CPE/Modem at last day of the month before 23.59 hrs to avoid MB Charging in next month"

Hence no problem in MTNL software
Problem is that you forgot!🙂
[/b]

:huh:
havent seen that yet, but anyways! how does it make sense man ? ur last months usage being carried over to next months, where as your free MB balance ain't ?

QUOTE(gavnitsingh @ Jun 6 2006, 10:30 PM) [snapback]53456[/snapback]
Where you check your broadband usage it is clearly stated in 3rd point
in Note written below the usage summary which states

"3. Please Switch OFF the CPE/Modem at last day of the month before 23.59 hrs to avoid MB Charging in next month"

Hence no problem in MTNL software
Problem is that you forgot!🙂
[/b]

good information. i have not got the first bill.

If your plan is Night Unlimited Plan, to get the full advantage, please switch off/on your DSL Modem at 0000 hrs and 0800 hrsThis is what is mentioned on the account summary page, where do we c the point that you have mentioned ?

In mine account summary page of Mtnl Delhi below points are given dont know about yours!Check the third point! 🙂 Now dont say i wrote this my self. 😛 Note:-1. MB Used Indicates MB Download (usage) in the current month ADSL MB Indicate Free MB Left in every month NightMB Indicates MB Download (usage) in the current month during 00.00 to 08.00 Hrs (For DSL 590 NU plan only) 2. DSL 590 NU Plan Users Please Switch ON CPE during Night after 00.00 hrs and ensure disconnection before 08.00 hrs for availing Unlimited Night Free Internet Usage 3. Please Switch OFF the CPE/Modem at last day of the month before 23.59 hrs to avoid MB Charging in next month 4. Data Download includes file/ programmes download, E-mail receiving & its attachments, Web sites Browsing /Surfing, Chatting , on line games, Videos and Songs etc i.e. any data received on your Computer from Internet is treated as download.

In summary page Mtnl Mumbai there are no such points.. 🤔 except "If your plan is Night Unlimited Plan, to get the full advantage, please switch off/on your DSL Modem at 0000 hrs and 0800 hrs"