Five Network "Malad"

• Thread starter Thread starter jugs_ml
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 9,771

jugs_ml

ISP
Five Networks
Five Network "Malad"[22:27:50] *** Connecting to 174.142.41.65...[22:27:50] *** Connected[22:27:51] YnHub version: 1.036 produced by Yoshi, Nev and Todi.[22:27:51] Current user count: 662 after 3:09:22:20 uptime[22:27:51] Current sharesize is: 55.48 TiB[22:27:51] Your ISP/IP isn't allowed on this hub, allowed ISPs are: fivehub[22:27:51] *** Connection closedi live in malad and use 5net plzz helpis there anyone here from malad and ma service provider is Sonali Internet Services----------i have windows 7 and i cant even install Raspppoe Driver

It must be a temporary issue. Hub is working

I am getting the same message since 2 days can anyone plzzz guide and is der anyone here from malad ???? sonali cable

I am getting the same message since 2 days can anyone plzzz guide and is der anyone here from malad ???? sonali cable

You should login to your FiveNet account, and then start using DC.

no actually my account was WS256 which was not compatible with the HUB the Account Type shuld be "AS" to connect to the hub

Hi,Is fivenet available in thakur complex, chincholi bandar area?

I will host Hub on my PC Keep on trying regularly cause this is private hub....

172.131.13.251:441 or 411 [Kharghar]:clap:

or

indiadcpp.sytes.net

hi
i wanted to know how is the cable net of sonali cable in malad west chincholi bunder road like its speed dc++ sharing facility i am huge download freak like softwares , technical books,videos,movies music i am currently using mtnl triband unlimited 1.13 mbps plan i wanted to shift to cable net bcoz of dc++ facility are there are good and enough resources on dc and is the speed of cable network better than mtnl please help me u can contact me on shirkeamit2000@yahoo.co.in