• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,421
isint Skype something like that?

QUOTE(LoneCrusader @ Jun 4 2006, 08:20 PM) [snapback]53253[/snapback]
isint Skype something like that?
[/b]
skype doesnt provide free landline calls

haven't found anything that provides free call to India...this is gonna be cool!!! 😀

QUOTE(waterloo_sunset @ Jun 5 2006, 12:20 AM) [snapback]53276[/snapback]
Limited to 2min per call and also the offer is valid for just 2 months 🙁
[/b]
wat more do u want :blink:

Remove the limitations i mentioned...plus throw in support for mobiles and we have a winner 😛 This thing is awesome for making prank calls though, haha. Seriously, i hardly call any landline no.'s these days. And the 2 min thing, plus the usual lag that comes with voip just make it sorta pointless for me. But it's free, so nvm and thx for posting. Others might benefit from it.

QUOTE(waterloo_sunset @ Jun 5 2006, 02:33 AM) [snapback]53281[/snapback]
Remove the limitations i mentioned...plus throw in support for mobiles and we have a winner 😛 This thing is awesome for making prank calls though, haha. Seriously, i hardly call any landline no.'s these days. And the 2 min thing, plus the usual lag that comes with voip just make it sorta pointless for me. But it's free, so nvm and thx for posting. Others might benefit from it.
[/b]
For cell phones use Globe7

the situation is so bad that i just got my own landline no. to check the connection... 😉 so haven't even checked for whole 2 mins :lol:and the voice quality was pretty good 🙂

QUOTE(coolbuddy_79 @ Jun 5 2006, 03:43 PM) [snapback]53312[/snapback]
the situation is so bad that i just got my own landline no. to check the connection... 😉 so haven't even checked for whole 2 mins :lol:

and the voice quality was pretty good 🙂
[/b]
Try US cell numbers like

For me i turned out to be pretty cool. Most of my friends see "TOLL" or just a blank screen in their caller ids. Its a perfect tool for making prank calls. The voice quality was good and there was absolutely no lag. It just appears that one is speaking with the speakerphone on.