MTNL prepaid 3G internet frequent disconnection every 1-2 minutes

• Thread starter Thread starter raj4561091
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 6,889

raj4561091

ISP
mtnl 3g
i have mtnl delhi 3g internet. since last last 2 days, it is getting frequenctly disconnected every 1-2 minutes. I lodged complaint but nothing happened.is any body facing same problem in delhi? pl. share ur views

Even I have been facing this problem since the day bfore yesterday.

You may communicate with me at vdoster@gmail.com

----------

I contacted the customer care but they are toooo reluctant to do anything. These are useless fellows. As long as the setup infrastructure works in the govt., it is all good but when they have to do anything on their own, they just start giving weird responses.

unfortunately, i recharged my account with 2500/- coupon with unlimited download just 4-5 days back. i have my semester break, i thought i will download movies. then suddenly this thing happened. Even if u call the customer care, they only have setting for mobile and no other thing to offer.i think this is network problem. i started facing since friday's morning.now i will not call any body in mtnl for rectifying this problem. they r useless people. let it gets sorted on its own.i think i have thrown 2500/- in "ganda naala".in salon ko kabhi akal nahin ayegi.

If you use aircel gprs Pocket Internet to connect to PC, it will disconnect frequently after every few minutes.Reason is because after every few minutes the message showing how much balance is left in your account appears.I presume this could be the case with MTNL as well.Thankfully, BSNL prepaid doesn't give me this problem. Some solutions you can try:1.Download using Internet Download Manager and put "ON" the Auto Redial.Everytime it disconnects while downloading, IDM will automatically redial and reconnect.2.Use a datacard like micromax.I have found out that "THE HOW MUCH BALANCE MESSAGE" is left in your account is not shown in the datacard. Hope this helps.

hey guys i had also taken 2500 unlimited , i faced same problem. i had genuine windows 7 x64 as i connected my Nokia with pc it gave a message to update my windows to solve the problem. the speed of 3g stops it does not get disconnected so to solve this problem i updated on windows website listed below
When you try to download a file from the Internet by using Internet Explorer, the download stops responding
usb modem fix for high speed connection , the update is available for all windows version
cheers
if u do not have genuine windows then connect via bluetooth instead of usb u r problem will be 70% solved
i am getting speeds of 200 kbps on downloading via mue torrent